Fucking Canadian geese

Buck531

I could pick them off at the pond from my kitchen window. Always wanted to get the .22 out....

same here, from my deck have a perfect view of the pond at my apartment complex, in the spring they're really bad. All over the fucking place, always making noise and fighting with each other. The ruger 10/22 is a pretty quiet rifle i dont think anyone would be too alarmed.

Oh mah dog!

haha Pussy ass dog. I took a buddy of mine fishing to this little lake in Cali one time years ago. It was the first time he'd ever been fishing. Some geese didn't like us hanging around and chased his ass. Funniest fucking thing ever watching him run like a girl. I used to love teasing them as a kid just enough to piss them off so they'd chase me.

One got hit by my house noticed when I was leaving for work that 2 other geese were with in on the side of the road to see if it was OK, felt kinda bad for it then I remember is was a fuckin goose and LOL'ed.

They mate for life.