College Basketball Brackets?

BStowers023

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit, I knew I should've picked some 12-5 upsets, happens every year! 3 of them happened this year with Wisconsin losing.

Wisconsin just screwed my bracket even more, had them playing OSU in the sweet 16 IIRC. DAMMIT now NC State just lost to Temple, my bracket's failing badly lol

Edited by BrendanB

Pretty crazy that the only seeds left in OSU's region are 6, 9, 10, 12 and 13.

It was already a great draw but it's just too good to be true right now. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Iowa State rolled OSU tomorrow.

I had the same thought, but I really believe the big tens defense is on another level. I have OSU winning by 10-15 tomorrow.

Gonzaga LOL. Called that loss in my bracket, about the only thing I got right besides OSU tho. Assuming OSU wins today we should (in theory) have an easy route to the Final Four, and probably the Final. Hoping we can win it all, finally, this year

They did miss that call but it's impossible to say that it absolutely cost ISU the game. Happened with like 1:45 left in the game, would have put ISU up 3, maybe 4 if he made his FT. Impossible to say what would have happened from there. That's a ton of time.

He was hating hard, saying the refs blew the game by missing a call.

It's dwelling on shit like this, rather than an objective view of the game as a whole, that separates decent broadcasters on television from former athletes that are put in front of the cameras.

Charles Barkley on the whole is turrible.

In more relavant news, HOLY CRAFT as well. I like how he waved off Thomas just seconds before taking the shot, kinda like 'I got this DT'.

Well I'm 32-16 through the first two rounds, which I feel is pretty good considering how crazy this tournament has been so far.

Ohio State has a tough matchup tonight. Arizona has 3 guys that are going to be in the NBA, and the Pac 12 is proving to be much stronger than what everyone thought. They beat Miami (FL) earlier in the year 69-50 if that says anything. I do think Ohio State will get it done, but it will most likely be another nail biter the entire game.