College Basketball Brackets?

BStowers023

Yep, despite the seeding there isn't an easy out the rest of the way for OSU. If they get past Arizona I think Wichita State, as a 9, will be even tougher.

And my main bracket is despicable. Absolutely pathetic. It was in the 5th percentile on ESPN at one point. I believe it has climbed up to around the 14th or 15th now.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, despite the seeding there isn't an easy out the rest of the way for OSU. If they get past Arizona I think Wichita State, as a 9, will be even tougher.

And my main bracket is despicable. Absolutely pathetic. It was in the 5th percentile on ESPN at one point. I believe it has climbed up to around the 14th or 15th now.

Top 15%? That's pretty damn good lol. Do you know your overall record up to this point?

Q faked a 3 from that far out before driving 3-4 times in the second half. Friend was laughing at the fakes because they were so far out. Then he just goes and shoots it there at the end from the exact same spot. Beautiful.

Exciting ending amazing shot, next victim Wichita State. I want a blow out. My nerves can't take anymore of these close ass games.

Exciting ending amazing shot, next victim Wichita State. I want a blow out. My nerves can't take anymore of these close ass games.

Don't think we'll be lucky enough to get a blowout. Wichita State was the team I was most worried about after Iowa State once the high seeds started dropping. They're very good.

Drew Carey took advantage of OSU being in LA last night since he has to be in town for TPIR tapings...

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2395181/drew-carey-o-h-i-o.gif

Q faked a 3 from that far out before driving 3-4 times in the second half. Friend was laughing at the fakes because they were so far out. Then he just goes and shoots it there at the end from the exact same spot. Beautiful.

It's like a 40-minute long rope-a-dope setup - "they'll never see it coming from out here" lol.

Also, I watched the game at a friend's house, and when the 3 went in we all yelled loud enough to scare his great dane hauling ass out of the room. It nearly died I think.

I tihnk its gonna give my FiLaw a heart attack.

Nathan called him after the game last weekend and his momtold him he was outside trying to calm down.

Anyone worried about Wichita State?

Uh huh...

Wichita State was the team I was most worried about after Iowa State once the high seeds started dropping. They're very good.

Like one of the people in the studio said after the game, Carl Hall is a MAN.

This season was probably Matta's best job at OSU yet. Took a defender and scorer and turned them into an elite 8 team.

Yeah, coaching isn't the reason for shooting 24% from the field in the first half. There were plenty of good looks on the missed shots too. I mean, Thomas had an airball on a 3 early in the first half. That's just ridiculous.

Amazing looking at the box score our leading rebounders, each with 7, were Aaron Craft and Shannon Scott...lol.

Deshaun was playing a little out of control at times. Expecting calls instead of forcing them as he and Laquinton did in the second half.

I will say this... I was disappointed with the lack of improvement from last year to this year from guys like Craft, Scott, Thompson and Smith. Craft came on late but disappeared again tonight. Scott was iffy all year and seemingly useless in the tourney. Thompson had some nice flashes but he did last year as well. Smith seems to be a bit of a disaster. I think Craft is mostly at his ceiling but if just one of the other three can become a consistent 12ppg guy then another nice tourney run should be in store for this team next season.

Motta reminds me alot of Dale Brown, the former coach of LSU. Brown would have talent year after year and couldn't get the job done. Fyi, Brown couldn't win the title with Shaquille O'neil.

I do feel bad for Craft and very likely has hit the ceiling. I was honestly impressed with Ross from OSU. I can see him being a lottery pick in two years.