Need to borrow a trailer

Wes Stone

I'm up in Delaware and I'm buying a grand prix with a bad transmission down in newark. Does anyone have a trailer I could borrow on Sunday? Would pitch you some money or something.

Might need a couple straps as well.

Thanks,

Wes

I have a 4x8 trailer with side rails. Currently it is in Marysville though and you would have to go get it. Super easy to find but I am not driving my Element today and I am not going back up there until April. It could be returned to me in Delaware at my house. You would need a 1 7/8" ball and a 4 pin for the trailer.

Here it is with the plywood sides attached, but you can see the metal railings. Currently the plywood sides are not on it. It is a ugly thing and has a mobile home axle. That means no suspension except the tires. If you are hauling an engine I would borrow a tire or two from a tire store and put the engine on that and strap it down. I have straps too.

Shot me an email at motorcyclemax@gmail.com if interested or txt 845-926-2297

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq342/xyster101/cars/IMAG0029_zpsf5a83432.jpg