Book signing at Hangout Saturday, May 18th @ noon

Doc1647545523

This event is indoors, so it's happening rain or shine. :)

Stop by the Hangout between noon and 2:00 to meet the author and get an autographed copy of his new book.

OR

Come to Cars & Coffee this morning, leave with the group at 10:00 and head to lunch, then hit the Hangout at noon.

All are welcome!

Many thanks to those who turned out for this event and made a fun time out of a rainy afternoon.

I got to introduce a few brave souls to Dairy Point which we agreed was the very pinnacle of culinary artistry. ;)

And Steve enjoyed meeting some new fans and getting to visit with a few old ones. He signed 22 books at the Hangout.

I hope you all enjoyed the event and get to start reading Shotgun Lullaby. If you missed the signing and are interested, the novel is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, iBookstore, and other sources in both e-book and hardbound editions.

Many thanks to those who turned out for this event and made a fun time out of a rainy afternoon.

I got to introduce a few brave souls to Dairy Point which we agreed was the very pinnacle of culinary artistry. ;)

And Steve enjoyed meeting some new fans and getting to visit with a few old ones. He signed 22 books at the Hangout.

I hope you all enjoyed the event and get to start reading Shotgun Lullaby. If you missed the signing and are interested, the novel is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, iBookstore, and other sources in both e-book and hardbound editions.

Much appreciated Doc. Sorry I had to run early, had to go see my brother (wasn't doing well).