IPS fixes Race-Van

TTQ B4U

Took Satan's Chariot to them for several needs as she crossed the 70,000 mile mark.

Tie Rods - both sides

Alignment of course

Power Steering Pump

Cracked intake Tube which caused a lean code.

About 2/3 to 1/2 the price quoted by the dealer. Just to note, the dealer never even mentioned the leaky power steering pump and blamed the noise on the idler pulley. Turns out, it wasn't in fact the pulley but it was the pump.

IMO the dealer would have likely come back with well......now we noticed the pump, etc...and other BS.

Just to note the same dealer is the one who tried to scam me on brakes 2 years back.

Anyway, thank IPS! Doug, Brandon and of course Jeff. Van drives like new and is solid once again.

You do not own the rights to "Race Van". Race Van was retired from service last year.

However, come get this fucking calendar.

I knew there was something I was forgetting. Here I thought it was the copy of CS6 in my Ford waiting to be delivered to Rocky.

Calender has to wait for a few weeks. This time Sunday I'll have sand in my ass-crack. :p

Post timeslips to prove said "race van". I will gladly supply mine for proof.

It must be caterday night :rolleyes:

http://rlv.zcache.com/internet_serious_business_lolcat_funny_tshirt_postcard-rb7bc796c8fde48319175fdb64b9a4f19_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg