Jeep 4.0 motor trans and transfer case and misc

Ryan218

Out of a 95 grand cherokee. Motor is fully dressed minus power sterring pump and ac compressor are sitting beside the motor. Drivetrain came out of a wrecked jeep that was hit in the rear. I bought it for the front and rear axles.

106k we did start it before we tore it apart. Honestly the quietest 4.0 I've ever heard run. Was owned by an older lady and she did take very good care of it.

I believe it's a 42re trans but I will double check. Fuild is damn clean and it did shift fine when we drove it around the block real quick.

Transfer case is a 231j was told it was rebuilt. Appears to have new seals in it. Engaged and disengaged very smoothly. This is the slecta trac so 2wd 4 high,low option.

Price say 900 for everything. I will separate but would much rather someone at least buy motor and trans together.

Call or text Ryan 6148329977 I have pictures I can send you.

I don't think I'm going to need the rear axle. If not it will be for sale as well. It is a 3.55 gear.

Also have a complete front clip minus grill. Good header panels headlights fenders good and both front doors that are in great rust free shape. Bright red in color. And most of the light grey interior.

Trans and transfer case sold.

Front clip and misc parts are still here. Front doors ect. Going cheap. Get the. Out of the warehouse.

Doors 50 each red rust free

Hood 50 red

Fender 15 each red

Bumper headlights and heater panels 70 bucks

Front seats light grey. Make a cool garage seat 10 each.