WTB - home defense shotgun

nurkvinny

I liked the Benelli Nova I had, but was too damn long for what I wanted a shotgun for. And, barrels for it were more than most used (and some new) shotguns.

So, looking for a shorter, home defense shotgun. 12 or 20. Stock or modded. Higher capacity a plus.

Have 22lr and 9mm ammo to trade if needed, :)

Vances has mossberg 500 persuaders on sale. 20" and 8 shots. One of the most fun guns I have bought in awhile. Only $279. Or $379 for the adjustable stock. They get deliveries of them all week long though. They didnt have mine when I went to buy mine but as I was paying for ordering one it got delivered.

Send me some details on the 870, please, including what you value it at. Sounds like a possibility.

I can mix in some bricks of 22 if a seller prefers that over all cash. I wasn't thinking of trading enough 22's to cover a whole shotgun, but you never know, I guess. :)

Send me some details on the 870, please, including what you value it at. Sounds like a possibility.

I can mix in some bricks of 22 if a seller prefers that over all cash. I wasn't thinking of trading enough 22's to cover a whole shotgun, but you never know, I guess. :)

If you want to trade 12g for 22LR pm me. I have 00buck, birdshot, and slugs.

After looking into "replace" mine, I am going to have to keep it at this point.

KillJoy