Interweb browsers

Buck531

I was looking for a 64 bit client for my Win 7 PC here at home. I like Firefox and came across this.

http://www.waterfoxproject.org/

Downloaded it since Chrome wasn't working half the shit that I wanted it to (even uninstalled and re-installed).

It's pretty quick. Anyone else install/use this?

does it auto-update flash player? Thats the one thing I love about chrome, last I checked you still had to manually update firefox flash (player).

Not sure.

But what I didn't like about chrome was several things. It wouldn't load certain pages. It would but when I tried to log into a secure site, it just sat there. My Citi credit card info wouldn't load. My chase.com profile wouldn't let me transfer money unless I used I.E. Just numerous other pages wouldn't load or when I clicked on the option nothing popped up. It progressively got worse so I just dumped it and went back to Firefox.

Not sure.

But what I didn't like about chrome was several things. It wouldn't load certain pages. It would but when I tried to log into a secure site, it just sat there. My Citi credit card info wouldn't load. My chase.com profile wouldn't let me transfer money unless I used I.E. Just numerous other pages wouldn't load or when I clicked on the option nothing popped up. It progressively got worse so I just dumped it and went back to Firefox.

I'd almost think your computer is somehow compromised. Never heard of https issues like you're having...

Not sure.

I was about to say Citi's websites are terrible, but I'm going to revise that to Citi's everything is terrible.

It wasn't just https and secure sites. It was just about everything.

Jack.fm. when I went to their site and went to "listen live" to stream it on my PC. It never played. Had a exclamation point on the bottom of the window and you couldn't click on it. It played fine in IE. Just little things like that.

Hell any Pizza place site to order something. Wouldn't bring up half the page.