CR hates people that dont always carry guns

V8 Beast

Bingo.

These are the same people who complain about the cost of ammuniton. I've always what compelled someone with the need to carry a firearm on their person at all times.

The easy solution is to not go around looking for lousy food and trouble.

To be serious, I would always have my gun in my car and on me when possible (getting my ccw in a few weeks). I however, will not get mad if I am told to take it back to my car. I don't own the place so I wont even try to question their preferences.

Having it nearer to me will raise the chance that I will have it on me if I need it... but truth be told... if I get in a situation where I have to use my gun and I have a chance to run I am running every time. That gun is for me to protect myself and my family. Not to play Rambo, or stay around to get shot by some ccw guy who is playing Rambo.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever wondered why the police are allowed to shoot at us but we aren't allowed to shoot at them? WTF is up with that stupid double standard? Fucking Obama.

Obama has freaking tanks and planes with missiles but tries to tell me my little .22 is dangerous. WTF!

I carry when I go swimming! Glock ftw!!

back on topic. Ever put bbq sauce on your weapon in a chicken joint so no one would know it was a gun? That's some like Jedi knight level of ccw stuff.

"These aren't the wings you're looking for."

"These aren't the wings I'm looking for..."

http://www.shinyshiny.tv/5_facebook-like-button.jpg

Edited by V8 Beast
V8 Beast and 3 others like this post

Confession: I got my CCW just so I could start a brawl at a BW3's and then shoot my way out in a blaze of glory. Looks like BW3's is smarter than I gave them credit for. Well played, BW3's - you've got the upper hand, for now...

We should hang out sometime after I get My carry permit. Not like a date or anything, just two ccw guys naked in a bed cleaning guns and shit.

Then we should take our freshly oiled guns and bodies to a reputable establishment for dinner, like Roosters.

So I went to eat some wings today and I decided to let my son carry. The waitress wouldn't serve us because he was carrying, said he looked too young to be around guns and shit and she was gonna call the cops. I was all like HOLD THE FUCK ON, the second amendment applies to him too, he is fucking amurican, he has the right to protect himself. AMIRITE?

Then we should take our freshly oiled guns and bodies to a reputable establishment for dinner, like Roosters.

So I went to eat some wings today and I decided to let my son carry. The waitress wouldn't serve us because he was carrying, said he looked too young to be around guns and shit and she was gonna call the cops. I was all like HOLD THE FUCK ON, the second amendment applies to him too, he is fucking amurican, he has the right to protect himself. AMIRITE?

Yes

Statistics show you are less likely to be shot by a gun when not standing in front of one that is loaded and having the trigger pulled.

Statistics also show that Im less likely to have an erection when Im not thinking about you.

V8 Beast WTF???

I went to the gun show and had to put a zip tie on my gun and they did not sell wings what a bad day Thanks Obama :(

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/JaronsToy/85FFBDDE-DA3B-4E97-9E78-B015F7C829D4-4383-000003006784ECD4_zpsab9bf407.jpg

That story made me think of a time I went to jail. They took my gun from me in a place full of criminals!!!

But they left you with your most powerful gun; your love gun. :)

Do you even carry?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35161757.jpg

Perfect. Was going reply to Wonderboy but this does the job nicely.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Stale copy pasta is stale.