Body by VI Challenge Party - April 6th at 4:00-6:00

smokin5s

I don't know if this post should go here or the general section but my wife is having a Body by VI Challenge party next Saturday from 4-6.

If anyone is interested in learning more about Body by VI, please message me and I can send you my address to attend.

Body by VI is a meal alternative plan that I have had several friends lose a considerable amount of weight with. (my buddy Jimmy has lost about 150lbs with it)

• Downvote 1

not true, her friend just got a new BMW for doing this. and my buddy who's lost over 100lbs got one as well... honestly, she's not doing it for that, she's just trying to lose weight.

It is true. I checked it out first hand last year as well. Only reason you have one of these is for new promoters/customers. She might be trying to lose weight but someone else there isn't.

It is about supporting my wife to lose weight. I have several friends who do body by vi and have had amazing results. I don't give a shit about any schemes.. I care about her losing weight and this has been the key to success for many people.

I guess a bunch of stuff got cleaned up. I was just giving a warning. Yes, you can "get cars" but here's the thing. If you read the fine print on that sweet BMW, if you don't keep selling a certain amount, "body by vi" will not pay the monthly payment, it is YOUR responsibility, and will impact your credit if the bill is not paid... (and as such if you don't sell the amount and continue not to pay the bill, just like any other bill of your own you neglect it can be repossessed by the bank) And that's just one example. The guy the founded body by vi, had a diet pill version of this before, and that had lawsuits and everything else take it under. Just do some research into what you are getting into. That is all I was hoping to bring up.

Also, if it is really just about diet and losing weight. There is no secret to the formula they use in their supplement, and they upcharge you by a significant amount for the same formula you can get for half the cost by goods from the likes of GNC. I think I even remember reading when I was researching this for my sister-in-law that some experts argue that some of the ingredients are not good for you. I applaud you for focusing on diet and exercise, but don't get taken for a ride from someone who is just trying to make money off of your desire to be healthy.