Making a trip to OVO.

Otis Nice

Since one of there stores is mere minutes from me and the other mere minutes from my office I'm going to pick up some ammo for another member either tomorrow or Tuesday. Thought while I was there I could inquire as to other items. If anyone needs anything let me know. I know you can simply call but some people would rather KNOW an item will be there before they drive 30 or more minutes and if I can help out any fellow member I'd be more than willing to do so.

What was 9mm going for and what is there box limit.

See above. 5 box limit.

This and .22

How much is a unicorn? :gabe:

any .45?

Last I was there, yes. I don't have anything chambered in .45 but I'll check for you.

Headed there a little later this afternoon. I'll let you all know what I find.

Don't make the trip it's only one box per customer. No 22lr

This on .40 and 9mm at still prehysteria prices. Limit of 5 for 45 at $19.99 per box. Just got back from the one in Logan.

If anything changes I'll let you guys know as soon as I do. If needed I can make multiple trips (each day) to build up a bit for someone who wants to ensure that they can make a large enough purchase to justify driving. I'll keep it locked up in my possession until you can get it.

wow, when I was there Friday at 7pm it was 1 box of 9/40/45 and limit of 2 boxes of 30 rd 223 PLUS limit of 20 rd 223 (higher end) for 5 boxes total.

AND, they let me go to each counter and buy "sets".... I walked out with 800 rounds....

• 3 weeks later...

Little bro just called me. Went today and apparently they have no limits on 9mm now. Said the 1K bulks were going for $360. Didn't know if this info would help anyone or not but I though I'd share.

Didn't say anything about other calibers. I'll check tomorrow or tues.

You know what brand the cases were?

A few months ago they had CCI Blazer Brass 115gr for 260 a case. I'm just wondering if they have different ammo in now or if they upped their prices.

I'll check for ya when you go. I think I'll take a pen and some paper and get all the info I can and post it for you all. Otherwise I'll forget. lol

I'll check for ya when you go. I think I'll take a pen and some paper and get all the info I can and post it for you all. Otherwise I'll forget. lol

I called yesterday, their prices are up on it 100 dollars per case. They have 115gr CCI Blazer Brass @ 360 a case.