Carpenter & Field Technician Opportunities

Versluis

Hello everyone, I have some more opportunities that have opened up. I understand I may not find everyone for positions on here but doesnt hurt to try and help out the CR people.

Carpenter Position

-6 Months to Hire

-Must be able to read blueprints, build windows and door frames from the prints

-Must be able to operate saws, air tools and screw guns

-Candidate must be able to work third shift

-Candidate must be hard working and able to step into other roles if needed

-Candidate will be working in wood shop

-Plenty of OT available

-Immediate need.

-Will interview with me this week.

Field Technician

-Also known as a driller helper

-Will be working outside at all times on a drill team

-Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds of equipment

-Required travel Monday-Friday

-CDL License A or B

-OT available as well

-Can interview with me this week

If interested in any of these positions, please send resume and two professional references to tverslui@aerotek.com

PLEASE DO NOT PM about the positions. That is what my email is for.

The carpenter one is. Like I said in the post, these positions may not fit many people right now, but just trying to give back to CR.

I should have been more specific lol. I would love to do it but it and I have skills fitting the carpentry job, just would be difficult with school and third shift. If you had anything just for the summer, or part time third shift, I'd be all over it!

If you have any more jobs for skilled carpenters towards mid may let me know. My cousin is moving back to Columbus and is looking for fulltime work. He is a very skilled carpenter who can do everything including framing all the way to building custom cabinets and finish work

If you have any more jobs for skilled carpenters towards mid may let me know. My cousin is moving back to Columbus and is looking for fulltime work. He is a very skilled carpenter who can do everything including framing all the way to building custom cabinets and finish work

Will do, just watch the meat market because I will contiune to post opportunities as they come available.

EDIT: Carpenter position was been filled. Still looking for the Field Technician.