Fri April 5th, Red Robin & Hangout

Doc1647545523

Since spring meets are nearly upon us, I thought we might want to have one last hurrah for the Hangout for the season. It's going to be in the 30's tonight for Sawmill, but in the mid-50's around meet time Saturday, so I thought folks might be up for meeting for dinner Friday then going to the Hangout. This leaves Saturday for Cars & Coffee in the morning, motorcycling in the afternoon, and Sawmill at night. Please post if you're interested or suggest an alternative.

Red Robin on Gemini (next to Sonic) at 7:30 p.m.

(1021 Gemini Place)

Hangout opens at 9:30 p.m.

(320 London Road, Building 100, Delaware)

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/herding-cats-cartoon.jpg

Since spring meets are nearly upon us, I thought we might want to have one last hurrah for the Hangout for the season. It's going to be in the 30's tonight for Sawmill, but in the mid-50's around meet time Saturday, so I thought folks might be up for meeting for dinner Friday then going to the Hangout. This leaves Saturday for Cars & Coffee in the morning, motorcycling in the afternoon, and Sawmill at night. Please post if you're interested or suggest an alternative.

Red Robin on Gemini (next to Sonic) at 7:30 p.m.

(1021 Gemini Place)

Hangout opens at 9:30 p.m.

(320 London Road, Building 100, Delaware)

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/herding-cats-cartoon.jpg

Best...picture....evar....

Should be up for the hangout, how late do people stay? I may be seeing Olympus has fallen at 10, lol

You can text me to check out how many are still around after your movie lets out. It's not uncommon for me to close the place around 2:30 a.m.

740-405-5565

Would love to make it to one of these unfortunately I'll be in the store till 9:45 at earliest! Maybe I'll look out the front doors and see you all driving by on 23. If so, wave to the poor guy in the windows!

Are you working at the advanced on 23 north if Polaris?