Fastest Production Car

wagner

I'll be more impressed when one of these contenders beats the Veyron's top speed while delivering the same level of comfort and useability. Otherwise it's just a case of putting bigger engines in cars with smaller frontal area.

I'll be more impressed when one of these contenders beats the Veyron's top speed while delivering the same level of comfort and useability. Otherwise it's just a case of putting bigger engines in cars with smaller frontal area.

BRB gonna run 250 MPH with the AC on while blasting Conway Twitty over the radio.

Well said. The Veyron is such a marvel of engineering in pretty much every aspect.

how this guy gets so much press/business when its been proven time and time again, what a shady crook he is, is beyond me. its a kit car, not a production car. i won't be buying one, even at half the price

Exactly. There will be this one example that's spammed all over the press then he'll collect money to re-coup the costs of building this single example and very few others will ever get an actual functioning car that lives up to the hype.

I'll be even more impressed when one of these contenders builds a car that more than 10 people can afford.

BRB gonna run 250 MPH with the AC on while blasting Conway Twitty over the radio.

The impressive thing is running 250mph, then driving off the track and cruising 100 miles on the way home in daily traffic and stopping at the grocery store to get milk and eggs, and arriving at home WITHOUT feeling like you're half-deaf and beaten up.

The Veyron is the whole package.

Well said. The Veyron is such a marvel of engineering in pretty much every aspect.

This. I watched an hour long documentary about the vehicle on Discovery or something once and WOW, all the top level engineering that goes into every single part of that vehicle is just pure amazing.