wtf is the cuckold lifestyle for real mind=blown.

Rustlestiltskin

Found these on another Forum but it did make me wonder how many of the guys on CR are in cuckold relationships :lolguy:

thought it was all a joke

My wife and I have one son. Soon after his birth, she insisted that we both be sterilized. She wanted it for herself so there were no issues from having sex with other men and having them cum in her without protection and she felt that I should be sterilized as well simply to show our compatibility. She didn't allow me to have sex with her anyway but a vasectomy seemed pretty harmless to make her happy. A number of years later, she wanted me neutered by having testicles removed

wtf rofl

another one:

Well, I am a sissy cuckold husband and still live with my wife who is dating a very handsome bull named Thomas who is 10 years younger than she is. Anyhow, because Tom is very dominant he has been making all the decisions around our house and for our lives and I love having a strong man around the house so much I"m getting castrated as punishment for being a ***got and to prove my submissiveness and obedience.

one more rofl..i dont want to live in this world anymore...jaja

My lady's husband made him get a vasectomy. She hardly has any sex with him any more. I allow it on his birthday and Christmas but he has to wear a rubber. My cum is the only cum that gets into her pussy.

HOLY SHIIIIEET READ THIS!

My wife Kate had proposed to have my balls removed since she doesn't use them anymore. After more than one year of thinking, discussing and collecting as much information as I could find, I finally took the decision to proceed. The operation took no more than 15 minutes and now my scrotum sac is totally empty and my balls are into a jar full of formalin placed in the basement of bull's house.

The fck is this sh!t

First time I did it was by accident. An inconsiderate Bull dropped his load in my wife without letting anyone know. In the normal course of the events that were going on I went down on her after he pulled out and much to my surprise, there was a "gift" for me. Not wanting to freak the wife out I went with it and ever since, it has to happen at least once during every session we have with a guest. I always loved the way she tasted after being freshly ****ed and that just added a new, forbidden type of dimension to it.