Well....

dover

I couldn't resist the temptation nor the unbelievably good deal I got over at Ohio Motorcycles in Hilliard. Dave freaking hooked it up. Left today with my newest addition.

2012 GSXR 1000

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/allaboutwrx/6AFCDFEC-F0B3-4305-A6B1-9C4588DC430B-24993-00000510662C8372_zps2e912ca8.jpg

I like... Changing the color scene at all? Looks a little to loud for what you usually go with.

Yeah, sooner or later I'll come up with a new look. For now just keeping it basic and riding the shit out of it haha

Should've just bought Antwon's bike and save the money you'd spend on parts if this is your goal

THIS....coulda sprayed the house down with mine. Good looking bike tho. The 06 body will always have a special place in my heart :fuckyeah:

Should've just bought Antwon's bike and save the money you'd spend on parts if this is your goal

Didn't have the funds allocated at the time as much as I wanted to do that. Plus I wanted a stock motor street bike, so to eliminate the fear of losing another motor. This bike is getting a slipon and probably swingarm extensions to keep it in budget for the summer. Plus this makes right around 180 to the tire out of box :fuckyeah:

Understandable. You wouldnt have lost another motor with mine. :fuckyeah: Once you stretch it and put a sticky tire on it, expect to lose a few (10-15hp) tho. Awesome bike bro.

Yeah I won't lose that much as I'm only going out 4", doing a 520 conversion w/ Vortex sprockets and some ceramic bearings to eliminate some rotating wheel mass. I figure the bike at 62" with the boltons should make 185ish and 195 on mr12. Should be a little gangster for what it is.

Yeah I won't lose that much as I'm only going out 4", doing a 520 conversion w/ Vortex sprockets and some ceramic bearings to eliminate some rotating wheel mass. I figure the bike at 62" with the boltons should make 185ish and 195 on mr12. Should be a little gangster for what it is.

Nice nice....cant wait to ride it :lolguy:

Rodney who worked at brocks has one, it made 170 with ct series exhaust, pc5, ceramic wheel bearings, non-o ring chain and <0 oil. Oh and stock wheel base. So good luck!

If its in your budget you can get an evil arm for around 700, would look much better than blocks!

Rodney who worked at brocks has one, it made 170 with ct series exhaust, pc5, ceramic wheel bearings, non-o ring chain and <0 oil. Oh and stock wheel base. So good luck!

If its in your budget you can get an evil arm for around 700, would look much better than blocks!

I may do an evil arm that isn't a bad idea. Brock's dyno is a heartbreaker but regardless the dyno number aint the number I'm worried about :gabe:

You're a bit heavy to be setting records lol Ride it well and it's got potential to dip in the 8's on spray! Davis has been 9 teens on one at 63", he's 180lbs.

How you plan on gearing it? I wouldn't do no less than -1, +4. To be honest the 520 conversion isn't worth the hp vs strength of a 530. Seen too many 520's break and ruin the cases.

You're a bit heavy to be setting records lol Ride it well and it's got potential to dip in the 8's on spray! Davis has been 9 teens on one at 63", he's 180lbs.

How you plan on gearing it? I wouldn't do no less than -1, +4. To be honest the 520 conversion isn't worth the hp vs strength of a 530. Seen too many 520's break and ruin the cases.

Definitely ain't shooting for records lol I'm 205 right now and plan to be in the 190's for summer. I just want to get consistent, hell that's half the battle. Troy is the one who recommended it maybe he was talking about going to a 530 because I believe its a 525 right now? Gear wise I was planning to start -1, +3 because I still want to have fun with it on the street. I'll most likely add a dry shot mid summer after I have a few hundred passes with just the bolt-ons.

Nope all suzuki 1k's are 530. I say -1,+4 cause the 1000 don't make much torque and with your weight it will be hard to leave. Shawn's bike was -1,+4 and he needed to go up one or two more on the back. You won't have any problems on the street with that gear unless your worried about fuel economy! Lol Vortex sprockets are like 60 bucks, so you don't want to have to buy a lot of them lol