If you "used" to street race....

phil

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phillip,

The junkers sitting in the shop over here will be ready for some track action if you are interested.

LMK,

Charles

NO

i dont have enough money, ci, fi, spray or driver. kill yourself

I'll run you fill!

damn i wasnt trying to race the world or make a call out thread. i was simply stating that im setting up a parameter for myself so i dont race as much this summer. im not doing it cause i think im that fast, or think i will have anything really worth talking about. I know there are head busters out there that will max my ass out, no question.

Roll racing is retarded.. if you want to show how much power your car makes and how little skill you have, roll race. But if you want to show that you are a driver and do not only have a decent car that makes good power, race from a dig.

Ya Dig?

I'll disagree but whatever...

damn i wasnt trying to race the world or make a call out thread. i was simply stating that im setting up a parameter for myself so i dont race as much this summer. im not doing it cause i think im that fast, or think i will have anything really worth talking about. I know there are head busters out there that will max my ass out, no question.

So you think you're fast huh? Lets put $500 on it. :gabe:

funny, during this time you were also accepted as a man in most groups and YOU were fun.... interesting, times have changed. This is a discussion about racing, when i need to know how to be a good house pet or the mpg in a hybrid ill throw up the gay pride flag and start a thread called " Paul, please teach me to live with no testicals ."

TRIPLE POSTING

:lolguy: do I stand in random parking lots? Nope. Do I still race when I can sure do. Its ok philly.

And please your housewife to your bf, im sure we could swap recipes from time to time bake some cookies or something.

Remember the john force burnout in your fox body. Ahh the past was awesome.

This is a lot of it as well, and I think you got me hooked on being the set up man and still having an influence without breaking your own shit. I'm not saying I won't race, or don't want to, just the benefits of it don't even come close to the consequences, I'm talking more fines, cost to fix shit , tow trucks ect .

I went through life thinking I needed a fast/badass car to get respect in the scene so I made a lot of choices and bought a lot of vehicles to be on top. I'm gonna enjoy this year having what I have and get a bunch of races for everyone else and make this summer the best yet. There are gonna be a lot of vehicles that havent been out for a couple years coming out of the woodwork with some big power so I hope you guys can meet up and tango with them. Id love to have atleast 2 big events this year to give everyone a chance to come out.

I went through life thinking I needed a fast/badass car to get respect in the scene so I made a lot of choices and bought a lot of vehicles to be on top. I'm gonna enjoy this year having what I have and get a bunch of races for everyone else and make this summer the best yet. There are gonna be a lot of vehicles that havent been out for a couple years coming out of the woodwork with some big power so I hope you guys can meet up and tango with them. Id love to have atleast 2 big events this year to give everyone a chance to come out.

And now you gorge on Hamburgers......

all DSM owners should have AAA

I have to partially agree. I would revise it to all DSM's over 450awhp (or in Phil's case, fwhp) need AAA. The ones I have seen personally in the 300-450 range that are properly put together make for some pretty stout DD's.