Birthday bash!!!

QueenBee

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see the edit for my age above!!! man i should have lied in my user CP!!!

My friends have already removed all guns and amunition from my pad so i may survive the big 40!!!! :( arrrrrggggg....

ok...to those over 40...is it that bad? for those that DO know me, i hope they wouldnt guess im this old, i try not to be :)....shit i just bought a new dirtbike for my own bday present!!!! do other 40 yr olds do that?

(can you tell im having a problem with this 40 thing?) lol

:lol:

Track weekend? I think Mandi is going and so is cbrJess are you not coming back that night?

If I remember correctly, Jess said they're camping Friday - Sunday.

Yes, yes you did. I had no idea you could hide your birthday. That's freaking hilarious. I didn't even know it was an option. :lol:

me = ass

Mr. Casper...this should've given you the hint too. Like, look at my profile and it has my date of birth and my age (31). OSUMJ still didn't put her age on her profile though. :nono: Sorry..lol..I like to know how old everyone is.

Click here

Mr. Casper...this should've given you the hint too. Like, look at my profile and it has my date of birth and my age (31). OSUMJ still didn't put her age on her profile though. :nono: Sorry..lol..I like to know how old everyone is.

Click here

I knew you could hide your age. I set that up on purpose.

Click here

This is my 17th birthday!!!!

jk, i'm 24 next week... I'll add it :nono: