Birthday bash!!!

QueenBee

Please I hope everyone at least stops by. We have hired a driver for that night to pick up people and bring them home. Our own personal taxi. Basically $20.00 min up to 4 people.

$5 each person after that. Way better then a DUI.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i stopped in round 10ish but think i was a little late...didnt really recognize anyone..talked to yota,casper and tried to say whats up to cbrgirl but dont think she recognized me..once i come around more and get more familiar with faces it wont feel as awkward plus i had a group of people with me there that knew no one at all...but hope everyone was safe and had a great time!!

i got there around 11ish?? but then headed down town around midnight or something... someone asked about you dave... don't remember who it was..lol

yeah like i said i did stop in for like 5-10 min..it was def hoppin..just didnt really recognize anyone and had a big group of people with me that felt out of place cause none of us where in the mood to drink! but ill catch the next one!! im glad everyone had fun and by the looks of the pics looks like you all did!

i stopped in round 10ish but think i was a little late...didnt really recognize anyone..talked to yota,casper and tried to say whats up to cbrgirl but dont think she recognized me..once i come around more and get more familiar with faces it wont feel as awkward plus i had a group of people with me there that knew no one at all...but hope everyone was safe and had a great time!!

I recognize you. I was just out of it last night and was talking to some one. I was looking for you after that. You should have stayed longer. Next time! :D

I recognize you. I was just out of it last night and was talking to some one. I was looking for you after that. You should have stayed longer. Next time! :D

its all good carrie! yeah i wanted to but my friends were jsut kinda standing around and wanted to be elsewere. lol most def tho the next party!!!

i got there around 11ish?? but then headed down town around midnight or something... someone asked about you dave... don't remember who it was..lol

oh yeah, it was carie... lol, i had a long night :)