Is this D.Wiggs?

Putty

why hate the guy? shrug, its his life if he wants to make lots of money and spend it, so be it, feel bad though that is wife is "mostly" there cause his money.

I think there's strong speculation that he didn't "make" the lots of money he's spending.

Normally I agree with you. I don't give a single fuck any day, how someone wants to spend their money. The guy could tell me he's going to fund a personal rocket to explore his mother's fat smelly vagina, and I wouldn't stop him. The reason I hate someone like this is the attitude he goes about every little thing in his life. Holier than thou, pompous, and questionably retarded- I can't stand a single thing about him.

This is the type of person I would love to make fun of, in person. Not name calling, but rip him apart with things that actually make fucking sense.

+1

Couldn't have said it better...

Normally I agree with you. I don't give a single fuck any day, how someone wants to spend their money. The guy could tell me he's going to fund a personal rocket to explore his mother's fat smelly vagina, and I wouldn't stop him. The reason I hate someone like this is the attitude he goes about every little thing in his life. Holier than thou, pompous, and questionably retarded- I can't stand a single thing about him.

This is the type of person I would love to make fun of, in person. Not name calling, but rip him apart with things that actually make fucking sense.

Exactly. I don't care that he's fortunate enough to blow money on anything he wants. He is disliked because of who he is as a person

Dude's rich AF, a Panamera is just a drop in the bucket for him. Yes, he is a pompous d-bag, but really, why does anyone care about what he or his wife do, let them be.

Also, if watching rich people blow money on "rich people stuff" bothers you, watching Himler's Channel is purely masochism.

I feel like I have a connection with him.

My father in law is one of the investors and close friends of Cameron Mitchell so we eat there.

I got my wife a white car for her birthday.

My car has been called the black stig for 6 years and is rear wheel drive

...Take off a few 0's in our net worth and we are the same person. BRB, taking videos of myself being interviewed and putting them on youtube so people can see how awesome I am.

I feel like I have a connection with him.

My father in law is one of the investors and close friends of Cameron Mitchell so we eat there.

I got my wife a white car for her birthday.

My car has been called the black stig for 6 years and is rear wheel drive

...Take off a few 0's in our net worth and we are the same person. BRB, taking videos of myself being interviewed and putting them on youtube so people can see how awesome I am.

I giggled..