FS:2003 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4

Rocky31186

Looking to sell my winter truck, going to get something better on gas for a daily.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/3754555672.html

Being a mechanic I have fixed a LOT of stuff on this truck. It starts and drives perfect.

186k miles

The Good:

Runs great, shifts great

All new ball joints, uppers and lowers

New front CV axles

New alternator

New front driveshaft CV joint

Tires have 60% or more tread

Newwer front brake pads / rotors

Brand new rear calipers, pads, rotors

Has tow package

Color matched fiberglass bed cover

Common issue with broken exhaust manifold bolts, I have replaced both gaskets and all bolts.

New washer fluid pump

4wd works great

Body line down is bedlined for protection

Im sure Im missing some stuff..

Bad stuff..

- Has an oil leak, I top it off it doesnt leak but maybe a quarter size in 3 days.

- Clock spring is bad so horn and cruise does not work. Airbag light is also on due to clock spring being bad.

- Check engine light is on due to emissions leaks

- ABS and Brake lights are on due to a RF speed sensor

- All 4 windows work from the master switch only, common issue with the master switch, truck thinks the lock out switch is active

It may seem like a lot of stuff is bad, but im a mechanic so I have checked this truck out and want to be honest about issues it has. None of the issues will keep it from driving another 100,000 miles.

Price is 5800 OBO. Im not pushed to sell. It blue books for over 7k.

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr133/probin007/2A9EC8FD-8A8E-4BDA-A0CB-F4E5578D1F2F-21508-000017840C49EA2B.jpg

Edited by Rocky31186

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump. The only thing wrong is the dash lights and headliner needs glued back up.

I can't edit original post but I fixed window issue. Was a bad window lockout switch

I found a car I want so I'm going to drop the price way below value for this weekend only.

$4400

• 3 weeks later...