Rock a Kia as a Daily ?

TTQ B4U

We are selling Fully loaded Hyundai Sonata's for much cheaper than the daughter brand kia.

We have a 13 sonata 2.0t engine,Navigation, Dimension Audio, Panoramic Roof, full leather heated for $28k

^^ that's a great deal for what you get too. I'll likely look at one fully popped if not then-some if we can when I get my new company car.

It was a Huge change for 2010 compared to 2011 for a lot of the models. How is it not that big of a deal to be cheaper than any of the other manufacturers option for option on size class? Hyundai is still the value car, even though the price was cheaper years ago but what hasn't went up in price after years of improvement? Honda and Toyota used the same process and have now became some of the most reputable brands

They really aren't that cheap anymore and they still arent as good as many of their competitors. That's just the facts. Also, I'm not arguing that they're not going through a process like other manufacturers before them. I'm not hating on them, either. Is the price worth the car for you? If so, good. It's just not for me. Just my opinion. That's all.

I'm not quite sure I follow you. Are you referring to the novelty of owning a new car? Of course that wears off. My girl has had her Optima for nearly 10 months. She still lives it.

Understandable. I was having a hard time explaining. I'm not referring to that new car feel, though. However, I'm not sure how to better explain myself quickly in a post. Sorry. :(

They really aren't that cheap anymore and they still arent as good as many of their competitors. That's just the facts. Also, I'm not arguing that they're not going through a process like other manufacturers before them. I'm not hating on them, either. Is the price worth the car for you? If so, good. It's just not for me. Just my opinion. That's all.

Understandable. I was having a hard time explaining. I'm not referring to that new car feel, though. However, I'm not sure how to better explain myself quickly in a post. Sorry. :(

I don't understand where you come of sayng they are not as nice as there competitor. They get insane mpg and make reall nice power. They handle pretty well. I've be lucky enough to have some lap time in a 2.0t and I was impressed how well the FWD car did.

I don't understand where you come of sayng they are not as nice as there competitor. They get insane mpg and make reall nice power. They handle pretty well. I've be lucky enough to have some lap time in a 2.0t and I was impressed how well the FWD car did.

I don't think he was including power, handling, or MPG in his "niceness" category, lol.

I don't think he was including power, handling, or MPG in his "niceness" category, lol.

Yup, like most things, car reviews are very subjective...

Which is why we have so many cars in the same category and not just 1.

Otherwise, we'd all have an Accord.

Please enlighten me on these "facts"

Here are a couple for you to check out.

Kia Optima SX w/Chrome Limited Package = $34,500 + delivery

Toyota Camry XLE V6 = $33,100 + delivery

Lexus ES350 = $36,370 + delivery

Acura TSX w/Technology package = $33,610 + delivery

Edited by Littleguy

Here are a couple for you to check out.

Kia Optima SX w/Chrome Limited Package = $34,500 + delivery

Toyota Camry XLE V6 = $33,100 + delivery

Lexus ES350 = $36,370 + delivery

Acura TSX w/Technology package = $33,610 + delivery

You missed my earlier post about selling a Hyundai Sonata LTD for $28,000

So if you are answering for him, please proceed

Please enlighten me on these "facts"

Do some research. I'm here to share my opinion not do all the work. Also, do you have stock in the company? Calm down just a bit. ;)

I just did. And I've had alot more time in a few Hyundais and one Kia than your little while in a 2.0 on a track.

Let me clarify, the styling is pretty nice on most of them. That is not what I'm referring to, however. It is very subjective.

Do some research. I'm here to share my opinion not do all the work. Also, do you have stock in the company? Calm down just a bit. ;)

I just did. And I've had alot more time in a few Hyundais and one Kia than your little while in a 2.0 on a track.

Let me clarify, the styling is pretty nice on most of them. That is not what I'm referring to, however. It is very subjective.

Actually I am invested into the company.Hyundai is a lot more impressive than what they've considered to be, and to hear someone be so disgruntled is odd in the least.

If your sharing opinions, dont say "those are the facts". Thats where I wanted to find out about opinionated facts.

I don't need you to do the work, just be able to backup what your saying is all.

Actually I am invested into the company.Hyundai is a lot more impressive than what they've considered to be, and to hear someone be so disgruntled is odd in the least.

If your sharing opinions, dont say "those are the facts". Thats where I wanted to find out about opinionated facts.

I don't need you to do the work, just be able to backup what your saying is all.

Fact:

Hyundai doesn't make any cars that interest me.

In Fact, they aren't competitive against any cars I would would cross shop.

:gabe:

Ummm I think your incorrect. My Dad owns a Hyundai Sonota V6 Sport that I drove for a couple of months and my mom has a Hyundai Azera that I've had plenty of seat time in. The interior quality on her Azera is nicer than my G35 or the G37 I almost bought.

Prior to that I owned a Hyundai Accent. Doug D. *my mechanic buddy had a Kia Sportage and Jeremy his brother has a Kia rio. Each car stands out in there class for the amount of value for the dollar.

Fact:

I agree with you, I would not buy one unless they came out with a AWD Sedan/Coupe that made some good power. But for most people they are a great car for the money.

Fact:

Excluding the almost-half-million-dollar LF-A, does Honda or Toyota make ANYTHING that appeals to you or I? Answer: No.

Now, would I rock a Kia/Honda/Toyota grocery getter as a daily that I wouldn't really care about? Sure. But they're simply not enthusiast oriented companies.

But I would much rather daily my 335i.

Sorry $31,290 includes delivery

Well, any dealership can drop their pants and give discounts on cars, do you really think anybody pays msrp? Just because you are discounting your car doesn't change the fact that the msrp is higher.

Well, any dealership can drop their pants and give discounts on cars, do you really think anybody pays msrp? Just because you are discounting your car doesn't change the fact that the msrp is higher.

That MSRP is right from http://www.hyundaiusa.com

For a 13 sonata 2.0t LTD with Tech package

thats not a quote from dealer. Don't get all butthurt