My Camaro beyond 10 seconds

Cordell

BMR or Strano springs would give it a great stance, only about a 1.25" drop so your longtubes won't get beat to hell. I don't think it looks bad at stock height though.

And who cares if Torq Thrusts are too common? They are common for two reasons: they look great, and they don't cost thousands of dollars like CCWs or Fikses

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious,

What does Scott's BMI have to do with his ability to fit wheels that don't scrape the caliper?

I wonder if it helps him film videos that aren't dark and shitty as well?

He made irrelevant comments about my car, so I figured it was fitting. I hope he doesn't go cry about it.

You made fun of his wheels, he made fun of your caveman engineering.

Then you decide to try and attack him personally?

Call it a draw?

I didn't make fun of his car. I said he had a nice, clean car but wasn't a fan of torque thrusts? Call it a draw lol I could care less. I had no intentions if starting an argument, but he got butt hurt that I said I wasn't a fan so whatever.

• Downvote 1

I didn't make fun of his car. I said he had a nice, clean car but wasn't a fan of torque thrusts? Call it a draw lol I could care less. I had no intentions if starting an argument, but he got butt hurt that I said I wasn't a fan so whatever.

Trust me dude I give no fucks. Do you think for a second I brought up your calipers just to rustle some jimmies? and everybody knows I don't give two shits about how I look. I'm married, happy, and don't have anyone I need to impress.

Continue posting and getting enjoyment out of CR. If your muscles give you pleasure then good for you, eating candy and drinking 4-5 cans of soda every day make me happy. So does fucking my fat wife, so when you get a car worth racing at least you'll have the weight advantage because I won't have any friction against my rims.

BMR or Strano springs would give it a great stance, only about a 1.25" drop so your longtubes won't get beat to hell. I don't think it looks bad at stock height though.

And who cares if Torq Thrusts are too common? They are common for two reasons: they look great, and they don't cost thousands of dollars like CCWs or Fikses

Yeah eventually I'll buy something, maybe Hotchkis since they are only an inch.

Thanks for everyone's positive responses.

that's right, don't let me forget the strap. you want me to drive the Camaro so you can have both :gabe:?

Checking in from Cancun :) Wheels look great Scott, great choice. FYI not sure if the track day sold out but I won't be using mine since I'm down here, if you wanted to take both.

Checking in from Cancun :) Wheels look great Scott, great choice. FYI not sure if the track day sold out but I won't be using mine since I'm down here, if you wanted to take both.

where are the keys to the solstice or r1? scott and I will make sure the ticket is used...

internet tough guy not so tough