Confessions of a street racer?

BLU BIRD

You want confessions of a street racer? What do you busters know about street racing? Ill tell you what you know, NOTHING!

Im fresh back from a short hiatus, doin big things that nobody knows about, mostly lurking around seeing whats up but now its time to make my triumphant return! Warm weather brings out the best, Im a predator with the real deal wheels. No not that Stig bullshit like that rich twat. Not blowing up cars like mr. Thorn. Phil and Doc, you guys are still cool. Everyone else, Im still ready to take on all comerz, but this time i gots me a '11 EX-L Accord with a ???mystery??? motor + juice, come get you some.

Oh and hey, Evolved8 or fat shit steve or whatever you go by....yeah i remember you...and YOURE STILL a fucking joke! hows that cock pump working out for you?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1309628&postcount=260

So in summary, if you want a piece of this, better not come with anything less than 5k in your wallet. And thats the bottom line, cause BLU BIRD said so!

• Upvote 1

Is it alcohol or some other emotional stimulant that brings you back to our fine community in such vibrant fashion this evening?

No my good sir, just eager to live life in the fast lane now that my car is ready and the weather is nice! And this is a fine community minus the rice boy dreamers like Gaayyyysammy. But thanks for the compliment, I would agree my fashion is quite vibrant

No my good sir, just eager to live life in the fast lane now that my car is ready and the weather is nice! And this is a fine community minus the rice boy dreamers like Gaayyyysammy. But thanks for the compliment, I would agree my fashion is quite vibrant

On a serious note, and not trying to be a dick, what do you have now?

I do not know you, nor have i ever met you.This being the first encounter ive had with you i already have the extreme urge to cunt punt you across whatever parking lot i will inevitably see you in.

With that being said, good luck with your "fat stacks" and what ever hooptie you pilot.