verizon ?

pontiacfreak142

I used my phone upgrade last month and have been using the net alot more since. Normally i never get close to my 2 gig data limit, but ive been pushing it the last 2 months though so i decided to go with a 6 gig shared plan since my fiance never even uses half a gig.

Now my question, i was hesitant to go ahead and upgrade (did it through the my verizon app), but its about the same price as what i had and it said that the new plan would take effect as of 5/9 since this month ends on the 8th. I went through with it, signed out of the app for a bit and signed back in to make sure i hadent gone over my limit yet and was at 1.856 gigs out of 2. Its now about 4 hours later and sign in to check something to find that my data has been reset and i have 6 gigs to use. Am i going to get charged for both plans even though it said it wouldnt go into effect yet?

When I've switched plans mid-cycle in the past, the billing date would stay the same but the cost of the plans themselves would be prorated. I am pretty sure the minutes/data would also continue to accumulate through the billing period as usual, but this sounds different from your situation.

(All this was before the latest round of data plan changes)