Competition License

TurboNova

You think NTR will give a fuck for track day if I dont have a comp license... Its my fault, I did not get an appointment at doc for him to sign the release. Other than that I would get my licensing passes in.

the car is legal and I have all safety equipment but just dont have my license for nhra, anyone had experience there with this situation?

I mean it is a track rental so I would hope there is a little room to wiggle

Wow... I did multiple passes above 140 and a 9.80 without problems last year

so ughh see how it goes? hell you could get a guy that's happy as can be and you can trap 45000 mph . but u get some dick whos having a bad day and could boot you for going too fast :lol:

They didn't seem to care about the rules last sunday at IFO, several cars going 135 and well beyond 11.50 without a roll cage, let alone license. I don't understand how trails rules work honestly, last year I got booted on an 11.3@127 pass for not having a 5 point harness, yet every IFO event people win classes without any safety equipment...

They didn't seem to care about the rules last sunday at IFO, several cars going 135 and well beyond 11.50 without a roll cage, let alone license. I don't understand how trails rules work honestly, last year I got booted on an 11.3@127 pass for not having a 5 point harness, yet every IFO event people win classes without any safety equipment...

Yeah, I noticed not only that but no helmets in some cars breaking well into the 12 second area. I was kind of wondering what was going on.