760hp/745tq Stock Bottom LS1

Ryans99ls1

Well Brian did it again guys.

Swapped my turbo out from a TC78 to a Precision 7675 GTS-H. The bigger turbine let the car hold boost better and it made 690 right off the street.. no changes whatsoever. threw another degree in it through the entire range and fattened it up to 11.0AFR throughout. He said my 80lbs were maxed on this pull but it was pretty cool to see.

Timing at peak torque is 14deg, at peak hp its 19-20deg.

Boost was at 16psi and fell to 15psi by the end of the pull.

Left the dyno at 12lbs so its back down to 680-690. I still may bring it down some more cus the rods are going to be extremely angry with me, all depends how i gear the car.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x295/PurpleProbeGt95/760hpdyno_zpsab77591f.jpg

Side note: when it made 630 last year, the car had stock heads(853s), stock head gaskets and stock head bolts.

Link to last years results: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103852

This year: stock untouched 317s, ls9 gaskets, and ARP head studs. NO other changes, at all.

So realistically, i picked up 60rwhp by switching to the PT7675 and putting on the 317s, not bad.

Ill get a video this weekend when i go back for the dyno day, we had to sit on the rear to keep if from spinning so i couldnt get one.

Brian is the shit, hands down. Thanks to Brad too for hanging out and helping to get it some extra traction haha.

Damn, that's impressive. Stock rod bolts too?

Thanks for the compliments guys. But yeah, ive never been a believer of the whole rod bolts thing. I shift at 6k so it barely sees any rpm (not like it needs to haha)

Car surprised the hell out of us though, thats for sure! We spent the most time wondering how to get it to stop making power lol. Well i cant throw Brian under the bus there.. he said lets throw more timing in it, leave it at 16lbs, and lean it out back to 11.5 but i just dont have it in me to do that.. yet..

You know there's still so much more I can do. Not to mention, dyno numbers don't mean shit unless you can put it down to the ground :)

The car has always hooked really well, maybe the m/t's help a lil haha

Any pics? Wanna make sure I don't pick on the wrong person out there on the street. Lol

Its a very bright orange firebird lol you won't miss it

• 3 months later...
I know ECS's tuners told me there shop camaro was holding almost 800whp on a ls3 Bone stock bottom end.

and hotrod mag made 1200hp on a 4.8.

God i want a ls

Thank you for resurrecting an old thread just to tell us you have LS envy.

I know ECS's tuners told me there shop camaro was holding almost 800whp on a ls3 Bone stock bottom end.

and hotrod mag made 1200hp on a 4.8.

God i want a ls

Thanks for still owing me 10 bucks too!!

On another note, are you going to be out next weekend for the festivities up that way ryan?

• Casper unlocked this topic