Call of Duty Ghosts

Moostang

I do like playing bot matches, something only treyarch has done. I also like playing those spec ops missions though.. something only IW has done. I wouldn't mind them knocking out the campaign completely to have both of those in the next one, along with a better multiplayer. That obviously won't happen, since they're going to be competing with BF4 for some big gay cinematic single player game with overly dramatic scenes that you don't even hardly control.

Never even tried it. Wasn't that something you get only if you pre-order the game? (I didn't)

Yea it was the hardened edition. It more like classic zombies. And yes I'm like you, I hate the bigger newer maps.

After playing COD:BO2 for idk maybe 8 hrs I am going to skip these till some "innovation" or at least buy them for a bargain.

Not sure what kind of "innovation" you're looking for but Ghosts will have the first all-new game engine in a COD game since COD 2. Every single COD since then has used an upgraded version of the same engine.

Coming out November 5th on PS3 and Xbox 360 and at a later date TBA on the next gen consoles. Date will almost certainly be announced during the next Xbox reveal on May 21.

None of the maps on BO2 play "big". I don't even think any of them are that big. I hated basically every DLC map for MW3 because they were giant. Most BO2 maps have a standard design pattern because of how hard they wanted to push competitive play (league play, MLG-type stuff, etc.). There's a middle route and 2 to the outside.

None of the maps on BO2 play "big". I don't even think any of them are that big. I hated basically every DLC map for MW3 because they were giant. Most BO2 maps have a standard design pattern because of how hard they wanted to push competitive play (league play, MLG-type stuff, etc.). There's a middle route and 2 to the outside.

Man now that you mention it, I can't think of any map that isn't laid out like that.