Wheel Suggestion for a 350Z - Drifters, Stancers, VIPers Please Come in !

POS VETT

Background - I've been scouring the internet to get ideas for a wheel intended for my newly-acquired 350Z. It's been overwhelming at best

What I have learned - A bunch of wheel models that I like. From SSR Vienna (Kreis) to several models under Weds (Kranze to Leon Hardiritt to Maverick); even some Giovanna models, GFG, MRR, TSW (don't laugh), CCW, HRE, DPE, most with the word "Forged", Brock, Avant Garde, Rota (don't laugh), XXR (did I say that outloud ?), Rays, Stance, and even more.

Some are so expensive, some are just expensive, and the rest are still affordable. I don't mind used wheels, there are some I can afford new.

The range of styles is quite complex. I'm not quite a wheel connoisseur but I think there are about 3-4 different styles that I like plus their combinations. BBS-style mesh and its variations are a no-no and the only metal plating considered is copper (good luck with that one); chrome is out unless it's for lip. Machined or mirror-polished finishes are good.

What I think I want (finally, some limits, right ?) - My ultimate goal is 20" and I'll settle for 19"; 18" will be my bare minimum and I don't want 18" unless it has specific "redeeming qualities". Please, nothing bigger than 20".

I would like to stay with 10.5" width front and rear. I really don't want to deal with anything 12" or wider right now; it is indeed a temptation to stretch a 295.

So, what's your favorite ?

I would not reccomend my 350z... everyone will tell you to get volks.

try zilvia as stated above. And know, that 18s and even 19's look small on a Z33.

You need to define a budget before you ask any more advice. Budget meaning wheels shipped to your door. I can help you after we get that far.

Then we can get to face vs. spoke & dish vs. deep-corn vs. sunken face.

Here are 19's I ordered/fitted on my buddy's 350z.

Wald Duchatalet 19x11 +20, 19x9.5 +18 (Run ya about 5G's before tires)

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i13/5power/IMG_0066.jpg