Looking for a rental property

I'm looking for something to suit a pretty broad set of needs, I didn't think it'd be this hard to do. The gf and I are moving together in August and looking to rent a place under 1100-1200/month pre-utilities. We're trying to get:

- 2 or 3 bedrooms

- Ideally in Clintonville, or at least Grandview or Upper Arlington so she can bike to class

- Pet friendly for a 22lb Italian greyhound mutt and a 12 lb cat (this is the trouble we're running into)

- If possible, fenced in backyard for the dog

- MUST have off-street parking

Seems like all the property managers out there aren't cool with pets at all; I'm not opposed to additional pet deposits or rent fee, but it's hard to find a non-apartment building situation that's pet friendly.

Anyone got any good contacts?

Contact Realty Executives Central...my house in UA would fit your bill but it's already rented and I hope to keep the renter as long as possible. I allow dogs.

http://reccolumbus.com/

If you want to call, contact Shandra McNelis @ 614-261-1935 x26. Been using them for Prop Mgmt for over 8 years and nothing but great things to say about them.