FS: Memorial Tournament Tickets

Dr. Pomade

So you answer my question by being more defensive? Are you sleeping with this dude or something. Talk about diving on the grenade...

Refer to post 43 and then use this thing called trust....

So funny how grown men act with their selective memory and skepticism.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are wrong x 2.

I met the kid twice. thought he was "average" at best.

The last time I saw him was the 2nd time I saw him which was bout a month prior to his intro. I do not know him, have his number, nor communicate with him.

Sounds like you are the one making intimations.... now doesn't it? BITCH....

Is this real life?

What does your assessment of him as "average" and not having his phone number have to do with anything? I told you not to make intimations if you didn't want called out on it. Then you proceeded to give us a dissertation on how well you don't know this guy. Yes, that all seems to make sense to me. Wait, no it doesn't at all.

You're either mentally ill or in with this dude somehow. Funny, you conveniently needed tickets for Saturday and even offered me $50 for them after my deal with jump'n'jive fell through. If I was a paranoid person, then I'd probably be claiming some kind of conspiracy was at work here...

So you are talking about one or two people and making it seem as thought the entire place runs like that. Please try harder, Phil is not all of CR.

More than Phil, more than 1-2. PLUS NUMEROUS other stories about shady happenings. all which have never affected me. like your boy jump'jive

Is this real life?

What does your assessment of him as "average" and not having his phone number have to do with anything? I told you not to make intimations if you didn't want called out on it. Then you proceeded to give us a dissertation on how well you don't know this guy. Yes, that all seems to make sense to me. Wait, no it doesn't at all.

You're either mentally ill or in with this dude somehow. Funny, you conveniently needed tickets for Saturday and even offered me $50 for them after my deal with jump'n'jive fell through. If I was a paranoid person, then I'd probably be claiming some kind of conspiracy was at work here...

in response to this....

Also, you're doing a great job of trying to take the heat off this jump'n'jive dude.

BTW, fuck you for making assumptions.... weren't you the guy who told me to go get Friday tickets to trade?

Why would I be "ocean's elevening" you with a guy who I want to COMPETE with for the tickets. That's like La Fluer teaming up with Danny Ocean.

So you are talking about one or two people and making it seem as though the entire place runs like that. Please try harder, Phil is not all of CR.

lettuce be honest, Im awesome. It happens, Im not #1 in the awesome list of CR, but a top 5 isnt too far off the list.

in response to this....

BTW, fuck you for making assumptions.... weren't you the guy who told me to go get Friday tickets to trade?

Why would I be "ocean's elevening" you with a guy who I want to COMPETE with for the tickets. That's like La Fluer teaming up with Danny Ocean.

your metaphors make cents, but they have no weight. Please come up w/ a more valuable comparison to prove your point. Impact is more than meaning on the interwebz. IMS

lettuce be honest, Im awesome. It happens, Im not #1 in the awesome list of CR, but a top 5 isnt too far off the list.

Are you implying that the top 5 is not considered a list? If #1 is the only spot it hardly seems like a list at all.

That's a very good point. Your awesomeness is so great that when you screw one mans girl it becomes legend. Not sure if its because the massive size of your lightning rod, or the charisma you possess.. but when you do it my friend... you do it big.

This guy is seriously delusional. Steps up to the plate to stand up for a guy he "doesn't really know" while "not caring" enough to keep posting.

Makes sense

I wasn't stepping up for anyone. You are an idiot.

I was calling everyone else who had issues piece-of-shit whiners.

Get that straight you dipshit.

Is this real life?

I also forgot to point out that I was trying to get them for a co-worker. I had no skin in the game... hence why I wasn't even going to entertain the idea of going on a wild goose-chase to find Friday tickets to trade. I can prove all of this... So don't burn me at the stake just yet.

Are you implying that the top 5 is not considered a list? If #1 is the only spot it hardly seems like a list at all.

I love this game!!

My statement was not one of "Implying" I was saying outright, that I was not #1. More of a top 5 contender of great CR personalities. I.E

1. Doc

2.Tilly

3.Wagner

4.Orion

5.Fill

sometime later......

723. Miller

• Confused 1

OH I get it. that was in attempt to poke at me for being defensive. I get it. I am slightly mad to be honest. Yes, I guess I am a little mad right now.

i aint even mad that you mad. Im actually smiling at my desk thinking how unmad I am, and knowing that deep down you wish you were not mad. Sadly, your emotions have over taken your general thought process, and now you are insulting people online to prove your point, but 34 mins from now, no one will care anymore than they did 35 mins ago. The internets is cereal bidness brah! KEEP ON KEEPING ON

i aint even mad that you mad. Im actually smiling at my desk thinking how unmad I am, and knowing that deep down you wish you were not mad. Sadly, your emotions have over taken your general thought process, and now you are insulting people online to prove your point, but 34 mins from now, no one will care anymore than they did 35 mins ago. The internets is cereal bidness brah! KEEP ON KEEPING ON

I agree, you should not be mad that I am mad.....I don't think you got my last post. You asked If I was mad, I was. I was being honest.

And you are wrong. I like being mad and/or arguing. Its "sport" to me. keeps me sharp and cynical.

I love this game!!

My statement was not one of "Implying" I was saying outright, that I was not #1. More of a top 5 contender of great CR personalities. I.E

1. Doc

2.Tilly

3.Wagner

4.Orion

5.Fill

sometime later......

723. Miller

Just because I've gone dormant doesn't mean you can deduct 718 rank-points from me.

I wasn't stepping up for anyone. You are an idiot.

I was calling everyone else who had issues piece-of-shit whiners.

Get that straight you dipshit.

Hmmm... resorting to name calling. Let me politely tell you what you did since your level of interaction is one of a person that has to use primitive name calling as a way to drive home a point.

When you compared the ticket sale to your for sale issue you tied yourself and your interaction (possibly inadvertently) to the situation. Stating that this person is not the only one that does that was standing up for them by giving us a comparison in which to gauge the impact of what happened. The emotional attachment that you have to the situation is projected in your use of name calling and repetitive posting on the matter. When saying we are a tight group you recall on a handful of interactions that you feel are your ace in the hole. The problems there is a handful of interactions do not make for a community, it makes for PART of the community. Every family has some dysfunction, but in the end they are still a family.

You may call others idiots, however, you are waist deep in a losing battle and resorting to childish name calling to try and prove a mute point. You may want to take a step back and rethink your game plan a little.

Hmmm... resorting to name calling. Let me politely tell you what you did since your level of interaction is one of a person that has to use primitive name calling as a way to drive home a point.

When you compared the ticket sale to your for sale issue you tied yourself and your interaction (possibly inadvertently) to the situation. Stating that this person is not the only one that does that was standing up for them by giving us a comparison in with to gauge the impact of what happened. The emotional attachment that you have to the situation is projected in your use of name calling and repetitive posting on the matter. When saying we are a tight group you recall on a handful of interactions that you feel are your ace in the hole. The problems there is a handful of interactions do not make for a community, it makes for PART of the community. Every family has some dysfunction, but in the end they are still a family.

You may call others idiots, however, you are waist deep in a losing battle and resorting to childish name calling to try and prove a mute point. You may want to take a step back and rethink your game plan a little.

Is that you attempting to be an "Eminem" to-my-Clarence in the final battle rap of 8-mile?

EDIT - NEVERMIND

I've learned a lot about how CR runs. I better not upset a mod. YOU WIN!!!