FS: Memorial Tournament Tickets

Dr. Pomade

Deals fall through all the time. lets not shed tears over it folks.

A well-respected user on here who frequently sells firearms and ammo shirked on me last week (he was the seller) and I'm not asking to have him banned. He changed his mind. Deal with it kiddos. MERICA

After looking at his intro, I now see that you guys are gym bros, so yeah it's totally cool that he fucked somebody over. Gym bros gotta watch out for their gym bros.

:dumb:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking at his intro, I now see that you guys are gym bros, so yeah it's totally cool that he fucked somebody over. Gym bros gotta watch out for their gym bros.

saw him at the same gym 2 times a long time ago. Don't even know his first name.

First with the money gets the item, you can't do business any other way these daysd it wasn't a time sensitive situation over a 1 time use item.

That's what we don't want. This is a tight nit community. We want people to communicate and be able to trust each other. Things fall through and change all the time. What's so hard about sending a pm, text, email, or phone call saying things have changed.

Deals fall through all the time. lets not shed tears over it folks.

A well-respected user on here who frequently sells firearms and ammo shirked on me last week (he was the seller) and I'm not asking to have him banned. He changed his mind. Deal with it kiddos. MERICA

For the record, I'm not asking to have anyone banned. However, I felt compelled to share my experiences for a few reasons: (1) to get feedback to see if I'm off base with how I perceived the situation; (2) to let others know how this guy operated with me so that they could make an informed decision before dealing with him again in the future; and (3) to kind of vent my frustration over the situation.

Maybe he changed his mind, but he neglected to inform me of that fact. The way I see it, I gave the guy plenty of chances to tell me that he changed his mind, but he didn't. Also, the way I see it, the problem isn't that he changed his mind, it's the fact that he didn't inform me that he had done so. I guess I thought common decency would dictate that he at least say, "Hey, dude, sorry, I don't want those tickets anymore."

Not in here.

I'll give you $1 for all of em

Not the place or time. Thank you

Never said you were....

You didn't specifically say anyone was, but you were intimating that someone was lobbying to have him banned. So, don't make intimations if you don't want people to call you out on them.

Also, you're doing a great job of trying to take the heat off this jump'n'jive dude.

junk&juke pm'd me a few times about my boat and seemed really interested. Wanted to meet up that weekend with cash in hand. Never heard back from him. did he just died?

junk&juke pm'd me a few times about my boat and seemed really interested. Wanted to meet up that weekend with cash in hand. Never heard back from him. did he just died?

Was it this weekend that you were supposed to meet?

You didn't specifically say anyone was, but you were intimating that someone was lobbying to have him banned. So, don't make intimations if you don't want people to call you out on them.

Also, you're doing a great job of trying to take the heat off this jump'n'jive dude.

you are wrong x 2.

I met the kid twice. thought he was "average" at best. I don't care if he gets banned when it comes down to it. it is literally meaningless to my life.

The last time I saw him was the 2nd time I saw him which was bout a month prior to his intro. I do not know him, have his number, nor communicate with him.

Sounds like you are the one making intimations.... now doesn't it? BITCH....

HA, I'm newer to Columbus remember? I'm not a victim of this childhood-now-adult chronology.

So you answer my question by being more defensive? Are you sleeping with this dude or something. Talk about diving on the grenade...

So you answer my question by being more defensive? Are you sleeping with this dude or something?

multiple actually...

Lettuce get back to this now please....

In your regard to "tight nit"

Was that a joke? Every time I turn around I hear a story about how some CR member is trying to have sex with another CR members GF or EXGF because of owed-money.....

Was it a joke? or serious?

Was that a joke? Every time I turn around I hear a story about how some CR member is trying to have sex with another CR members GF or EXGF because of owed-money.....

So you are talking about one or two people and making it seem as though the entire place runs like that. Please try harder, Phil is not all of CR.