220pc Craftsman kit for $79.99

zeitgeist57

yep....that brought it from 149 to 99 then the valpak5 brought it to 94. I tried applying that tool15 a few different ways and it wouldn't take it. I think I've kinda moved on from it now though haha.....think I may get a cordless impact instead or some other camper stuff I probably need more than an extra set of tools.

Worked for me, I bought it maybe 2 hours after the initial Jalopnik posting and walked out of Sears at Polaris with it for $84.xx with tax included. Highly doubt they intended customers to be able to combined all 3 deals on top of the sale price.

Very pleased with the purchase.

Got a little drunk and organized mine tonight. Every single bit says made in USA on it (minus the ones too small for any print)

http://i.imgur.com/yxbOgRzl.jpg

Only gripe is there is no storage for the hex bits. The organization between 6 point and 12 points sockets has no rhyme or reason.

I'm going to toss it in my trunk unsecured for a few days and see if everything stays in position

The warranty is not what it used to be, only lifetime on non-moving tools. So when i took a ratchet back, i was denied but the socket i split was covered.

Since when....I've replaced two ratchets in the last 2 months?