Thanks, CR members & friends

Doc1647545523

Many thanks to the CR members and others who used the Import Face-Off discount coupons for the spring event. Besides getting a $2 discount on spectator admission, by redeeming the coupon at the gate, you earned $2 for Columbus Racing's general budget.

48 coupons were redeemed, which resulted in this:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/IFOcheck_zps658d06cd.jpg

I will donate this check plus a matching amount to CR today.

Also, thanks to the CR sponsors who allowed us to distribute the coupons at their businesses:

Wheel Medic

Pickups Plus Cars

IPS

Slow Motion Motorsports

Soon I'll be posting information about the next IFO which is to be at Kil-Kare on June 23rd and will be passing out flyers to all those interested in attending. If you will allow me to place some of these coupons at the cashier area of your business, please PM me and I'll deliver a supply to you.

Edited by Doc
  • Upvote 1

Doc, FWIW I'd block off the MICR (routing/ABA number and account number) from the bottom of that check image...

Did it, per your suggestion. But as I see it, there are over 13,000 other checks that have been written, putting that information in someone's hands ....

Do you really think that someone from CR is going to launch a scam with that info? Possible, but I put it in the category of blanking out your license plate number on any pic you post on the internet.

Thanks for trying to look out, though, Clay. :)

You are welcome to bring these to both our Bethel Rd. location as well as my new store in Powell, I can look into getting us more involved if you would like. Wish I could have made the event!

Thanks, Austin. I'll bring you a supply of them for the front desks.

Especially with the Powell location we have interesting imports day in and day out that we network with, always nice to see some of that community getting together and getting their runs in OFF the street.