fox body vs gtr

Aaron

You sure? Because I think my theory is a pretty good one and not sarcastic at all.

I knew the bottom part of your post was sarcastic, and i know your bsing about drafting, but wasnt sure if you thought he got over behind him cause he lost or what.

That was also an extremely quick way to lose $11,000. He should tell the mustang he'll roll race him for double or nothing :gabe: :lolguy:

I knew the bottom part of your post was sarcastic, and i know your bsing about drafting, but wasnt sure if you thought he got over behind him cause he lost or what.

That was also an extremely quick way to lose $11,000. He should tell the mustang he'll roll race him for double or nothing :gabe: :lolguy:

I'm glad you're on my ignore list. Every time I see you post and get curious, I read it;then I want to burn your hands so you can't type anymore.

I'm glad you're on my ignore list. Every time I see you post and get curious' date=' I read it;then I want to burn your hands so you can't type anymore.[/quote']

Wow you sound so cool, and why the hell should i care about being on your ignore list? Its not like your anyone popular on here or anyone i care two shits about.

Yeah I was just being an idiot. The usual. It's typically best practices to just ignore me.