My personal fitness GOAL's w/ updates..

ChevyMan1972

Good work Dan! Losing weight takes real commitment.

Thank's JP and all the kid words!!!

I just like to share my victory's with everyone because it can be done by anyone if you put your mind to the grindstone and make it happen!!!

I never in my life thought I would be running this much, May alone ran 90 miles, and so far this June 12th have in 42.15 I want to brake 100 miles in one month :D

<3

First, congrats Dan on all of your progress towards your fitness goals! That's some amazing progress.

Why did you ever need Weight Watchers? :confused:

When I was 15 I was like 5'6" and 195. Got up to 6' 219 after college. After that I did a diet similar to weight watchers but with my own twist. I'm down 49 lbs from that.

• 3 weeks later...

June Running Stat's for Me for June 2013

Total Miles = 111.4

Activities = 14

Calories Burned = 19,540

Elevation Climb = 3,676

Total Time = 20:27:02

Average Pace = 11:00 Min Mile

Now July #'s trying to improve Average Pace, and keeping total Miles up is going to be a challenge but will do it

On June 29th logged my longest run ever at 17.75 miles, one step closer to that magic Marathon goal :) Also with 6 weeks to go to my goal weight day = 246.4, almost there :)

You definitely have had the dedication...congrats. Have you noticed the running taking the pounds off faster than if you were just dieting? We've been doing vacation the last couple of weeks and again this week so my weight loss has stalled out. I haven't been gaining weight but not really losing any either. I'm right at 50 lb's lost right now. I'm hoping after this week to start losing again since we don't have much planned the rest of the summer as far as traveling.

You definitely have had the dedication...congrats. Have you noticed the running taking the pounds off faster than if you were just dieting? We've been doing vacation the last couple of weeks and again this week so my weight loss has stalled out. I haven't been gaining weight but not really losing any either. I'm right at 50 lb's lost right now. I'm hoping after this week to start losing again since we don't have much planned the rest of the summer as far as traveling.

Well, I have seemed to have stopped myself, yesterday my weigh in I gained .8 lbs, but added some boot camp style training so it may take a couple weeks to see any benefit from that but I am keeping moving on trying to reach my goal :)