WTB: Android based phone

ImUrOBGYN

So, broke the lcd (haptic screen still good) on my HTC EVO 3D.

I see there are some phones here for sell, but I'm unsure what I can use, what's comparable to my current phone, etc.

I know I can buy a new phone and give Sprint the DEC # and be all good but I don't know if it can be any Android phone from any place, ie; Verizon, TMobile, or what.

Can someone offer some ideas/used phones? I need one SOON.

Thanks.

If Sprint is ok with activating another carriers ESN then you can buy from any CDMA carrier such as Verizon, Sprint, Virgin mobile, etc.... You cannot buy a T-mob phone or AT&T as they both use GSM networks.

Also when purchasing a used CDMA phone, do make sure that it has a clean ESN, or you bought an expensive paper weight.

If Sprint is ok with activating another carriers ESN then you can buy from any CDMA carrier such as Verizon, Sprint, Virgin mobile, etc.... You cannot buy a T-mob phone or AT&T as they both use GSM networks.

Also when purchasing a used CDMA phone, do make sure that it has a clean ESN, or you bought an expensive paper weight.

Thanks, man. I thought that was the case though I'm not 100% on what Sprint will activate though the girl wasn't specific, that doesn't mean much.

I looked around at some used phones last night and decided to probably just have it repaired or repair it myself, though.