Things to do on the way to SC?

mrhobbz

Anyone got any suggestions of cool sights to see or things to do on the way to SC? I'm heading to Myrtle Beach, going to hit tail of the dragon, hwy 28, mt airy and pilot mountain on the way down, looking for some more stuff to get into.

Charlotte is a cool city. Columbia SC has Pawley's Front Porch which has awesome burgers. It was on Diners, Drive-In's & Dives. Also depending which way you drive down there, you'll drive through Point Pleasant...hit up the mothman museum :dumb:

I'd probably just book it down to Myrtle Beach and spend as much time there as possible.

Edited by kickass

Charlotte is a cool city. Columbia SC has Pawley's Front Porch which has awesome burgers. It was on Diners, Drive-In's & Dives. Also depending which way you drive down there, you'll drive through Point Pleasant...hit up the mothman museum :dumb:

I'd probably just book it down to Hilton Head and spend as much time there as possible.

Charlotte a a fun city, have to know which places to hot though as with anywhere.

Hilton head isn't near myrtle beach, if avoid myrtle beach and go somewhere else. Charleston or savannah.

Hilton head is a bore, isn't much to do.

Charlotte a a fun city, have to know which places to hot though as with anywhere.

Hilton head isn't near myrtle beach, if avoid myrtle beach and go somewhere else. Charleston or savannah.

Hilton head is a bore, isn't much to do.

I meant Myrtle Beach, not Hilton Head.

I haven't been to Charleston yet, but I heard it's a good time.