A Korean and a German

terarbyte

Hello CR!

I'm a longtime car enthusiast interested in mostly import models including tuners and european vehicles. I'm hoping to find car show dates, connect with fellow enthusiasts and information on autocross. Also, I'm looking for some connections for finding a shop/person to finish up a turbo install on the Tiburon.

http://i.imgur.com/UQJyCCR.jpg

Edited by terarbyte
  • Upvote 3

There are not enough silver cars in that pic.

Welcome to the site. I never welcome anyone, so this is a big deal. This also means I'm not really sure what to say to you. Something that comes to mind is that there seems to be a lot going on with that one car. It kind of looks like a shark?

There is a lot going on with the Tiburon (spanish for shark, very astute of you). It is the byproduct of a teenaged me exploring car customization. I go back and forth about what I want to change at this point. But in general, I am in the process of bringing it back down to earth. Here's another shot of it:

http://i.imgur.com/Rmqh6gj.jpg

What's been the general reaction to the Tiburon with all the extras?

I know there's a subset of car guys who'll always be against modifications like that. Of course, there's also a subset of car guys - me included - that think that it's your money and you can spend it how you see fit.

I like parts of it and would like to change other parts of it. Reaction has typically been positive, and I often agree with the feedback on parts that others would change. It can be easier to cut something/someone down so I understand when people take that approach as well but I'm much more of a supportive and positive person. I see this all as some form of expression so I enjoy seeing what different things people do with a common format.