Emblem tape?

ImUrOBGYN

Does anyone know where to find some? Or something equivalent?

Basically, a very sticky two sided tape for window visors. Our back ones on the rav never did stick quite right due to the oils in the new rubber; no matter how much I tried to prep it. Anyway, now that the weather is warmer, I can put some new adhesive and redo them.

Thanks.

3M Double sided tape.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_scotch-mount-molding-tape-7-8-x-5-ft-24-rolls-per-case-3m_7100051-p?searchTerm=3m+tape

I redid my vent visors on my car 3 years ago when I moved them from my 99 GS. Never had a problem.

This is all we ever use at the dealer, some good adhesive promoter will greatly help.

Shit, I was just at Advance Auto to pick up some plugs. Thanks guys. That sounds exactly like what Im looking for.

Is this tape pretty thin, then? I had some double sided before but it was kinda padded, not like weatherstripping or anything, but enough that the window kept catching it and peeling it off. These are Weathertechs and they slip into the window slot in the top between the two rubber strips where the window slides in. (I hope that was explanatory enough for a picture.)

Either way, I'll probably head back to Advance and take a look later when I have time. I actually went in there asking for this shit a couple weeks ago and the guy acted like he'd never heard of such a thing so I assumed they didn't carry any. (Really didn't make sense to me at the time, but whatever.)

Shit, I was just at Advance Auto to pick up some plugs. Thanks guys. That sounds exactly like what Im looking for.

Is this tape pretty thin, then? I had some double sided before but it was kinda padded, not like weatherstripping or anything, but enough that the window kept catching it and peeling it off. These are Weathertechs and they slip into the window slot in the top between the two rubber strips where the window slides in. (I hope that was explanatory enough for a picture.)

Either way, I'll probably head back to Advance and take a look later when I have time. I actually went in there asking for this shit a couple weeks ago and the guy acted like he'd never heard of such a thing so I assumed they didn't carry any. (Really didn't make sense to me at the time, but whatever.)

Probably what you don't want then. Yeah the 3M is not paper thin. It does have a little thickness to it. I have the vent visors you stick on. That's what i thought you have.

Probably what you don't want then. Yeah the 3M is not paper thin. It does have a little thickness to it. I have the vent visors you stick on. That's what i thought you have.

These visors go inside the window channel in the back windows. The fronts do as well but don't need sticky. I found something very similar that should work at ACE late last night. I'll let you all know how it goes, (brand, how well it worked, etc) for anyone interested after I put them back on this weekend.

3M Double sided tape.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_scotch-mount-molding-tape-7-8-x-5-ft-24-rolls-per-case-3m_7100051-p?searchTerm=3m+tape

I redid my vent visors on my car 3 years ago when I moved them from my 99 GS. Never had a problem.

+1 for non-prompted promotion! :)

Join the crew of people who stop in, buy something, we ask is there anything else you are working on....then come back when you realize there's something else you are working on! :)