Anyone local carry VP M1 Methanol?

Mr. Jones

Do you specifically need VP's meth? A lot of people I know just use windshield wiper fluid because it's readily available, cheap, and has decent water:meth numbers.

Yes, I do, or really any decent pure methanol would be fine.

The blue stuff will eventually clog your nozzles, and you can never be sure you aren't getting some additional additives. I have the general rule of thumb about at least -30 fluid etc, but I'd rather just mix it myself with pure distilled water, and still come out way ahead on the deal.

Same reason I added a dedicated tank vs the washer reservoir. Meth & Distilled water only please!

Since your keeping it low why not just run Window Washer fluid. The EVO guys do it all the time. If your planning on using it so much. Mixing it yourself Sucks.

In for Jones next mod. 5 Gallon Meth Tank.

I know reading isn't your strong point.

Yes, The blue stuff will eventually clog your nozzles, and you can never be sure you aren't getting some additional additives. I have the general rule of thumb about at least -30 fluid etc, but I'd rather just mix it myself with pure distilled water, and still come out way ahead on the deal.

Same reason I added a dedicated tank vs the washer reservoir. Meth & Distilled water only please!

I know reading isn't your strong point.

Not sure how I missed that my bad. I'm pretty sure we've picked up M1 from Jegs in delaware in the past. You can also get boost juice cheaper if you give them a call and order a case at a time if you decide again self mixing.

In a pinch the yellow bottles of Heet are basically pure meth (98+% anyway with stuff added to make it taste bitter), and since you are mixing it with water it could last a little while. Will get expensive though. I did that until I was able to go to trails and fill up my 2 gallon jug that would last me a few months.

With the blue stuff I would be more worried about the premature pump wear than the nozzle clogging. They add all kinds of dyes, soaps, and who knows what to that crap and would never suggest anyone spray that into there engine or run it through there meth kit.

In a pinch the yellow bottles of Heet are basically pure meth (98+% anyway with stuff added to make it taste bitter), and since you are mixing it with water it could last a little while. Will get expensive though. I did that until I was able to go to trails and fill up my 2 gallon jug that would last me a few months.

With the blue stuff I would be more worried about the premature pump wear than the nozzle clogging. They add all kinds of dyes, soaps, and who knows what to that crap and would never suggest anyone spray that into there engine or run it through there meth kit.

I didn't know that about the heat. Nice, As for the blue stuff no clue I just know tons of evo guys do it and swear buy it. I've not seen anyone have a pump fail aside from the 100% meth guys on pumps not designed for it.

You are SMRT.

So trails has Meth on PUMP?

I can just go there and fill up a jug?

You are SMRT.

So trails has Meth on PUMP?

I can just go there and fill up a jug?

Yep I used a red gas can and that's what I kept my meth in. Went to the guy operating the pump and asked for some meth. Easy peasy.

I didn't know that about the heat. Nice, As for the blue stuff no clue I just know tons of evo guys do it and swear buy it. I've not seen anyone have a pump fail aside from the 100% meth guys on pumps not designed for it.

I was told by the guy who made my kit not to run the blue stuff. However the pump on my kit was designed and built to run 100% meth. Might have something to do with it but I know he specifically told me not to run it and would not warranty the pumps of the guys who did.

It is a Shell station now. I was there last Saturday and they had it in stock.

The one right across from Shell. It really doesn't matter since they both own by the same guy. The Valero have a whole bunch of 55 gal drums of variety of race gas in the back. Again, this was at least five years ago. And yes, I do get my 100 octane pump gas from that Shell couple times a year on the way to NTR .