Mustang Vs. Porsche Dig Race Crash

Fubar231

Don't try to digitally create a race in Mexico on a closed course at home?

I think it's either one or the other, vid editing noob.

I'm more annoyed with that than I am at the Mustang driver's lousy skills.

Lift? If he is starting to swerve and lifts, there is this thing called "snap oversteer" where the rear end is already going out, you snap hte throttle closed and weight transfers to the front and away from the rear and the rear goes out MORE.

Or maybe I misinterpreted what you were saying and by 'learn to lift' you mean not to just "lift" and maybe to peddle the car from a dig on the street, lol.

On the in-car view you can hear the bov a ton, sounds to me like he was pedaling it. Unfortunately he must not know how to modulate the throttle and not use it as an on/off switch.

I call bullshit on the "Mustang needs a new skinny, Porsche needs the wheel repainted" accident report. There had to be some sheet metal contact if the wheels touched.

Lift? If he is starting to swerve and lifts, there is this thing called "snap oversteer" where the rear end is already going out, you snap hte throttle closed and weight transfers to the front and away from the rear and the rear goes out MORE.

Or maybe I misinterpreted what you were saying and by 'learn to lift' you mean not to just "lift" and maybe to peddle the car from a dig on the street, lol.

Peddled, look how long the tires spin, there was smoke rolling off of them. If the car was burring that bad he should have peddled/lifted.

I'm not saying he should have pulled his foot off the peddle when the car was out of shape. If he knew how to drive, the car would not have been in that situation to begin with.

I found a couple things there interesting. The stang was holding his own with him even though he had zero traction. The other is the statement the chase car driver said " Can't drive dude."