Paging any LEO: Drug Related Issue - My turn for drama - Let's Discuss

TTQ B4U

OKay....long week. Very long.

Finances, and damage control in place. He didn't lose everything but there's still $750k in cashed out stuff missing.

Lawyer drafted a spectacular letter that is sure to get attention. Especially since the motive of some of it is my mom protecting my sister and giving her money. So we went after my sister hardest with regards to actions that relate to possible jail time. Mom is a nervous wreck already and once she see's my sister in harms way due to their actions, she'll likely cave.

The firm has some heavy hitters in Criminal, family and estate planning law. They have all basis covered. Between my brother, my wife and I we can easily fund it if and when needed too. Even my fathers one brother who is well off offered up $20k to fund a legal account. His other sister $10k more with both saying if he needs more to let them know. He now has a $75k legal fund in addition to about $50 in cash we pulled from other joint accounts they didn't touch. My wife is tight with this firm so they gave him a more than fair rate too.

Now it's off to helping him focus on him and good stuff so he can relax and begin to live again as things settle in.

We'll know more very soon as the deadline before we begin turning up the heat is next Friday. They EACH have to respond to a total of 7 demands or else. We did offer up a mediation meeting as an option as well but that won't negate the 7 demands.

Stay tuned.....

Off to Play Deff Leppard's Gods of War one more time.

OKay....long week. Very long.

Finances, and damage control in place. He didn't lose everything but there's still $750k in cashed out stuff missing.

Lawyer drafted a spectacular letter that is sure to get attention. Especially since the motive of some of it is my mom protecting my sister and giving her money. So we went after my sister hardest with regards to actions that relate to possible jail time. Mom is a nervous wreck already and once she see's my sister in harms way due to their actions, she'll likely cave.

The firm has some heavy hitters in Criminal, family and estate planning law. They have all basis covered. Between my brother, my wife and I we can easily fund it if and when needed too. Even my fathers one brother who is well off offered up $20k to fund a legal account. His other sister $10k more with both saying if he needs more to let them know. He now has a $75k legal fund in addition to about $50 in cash we pulled from other joint accounts they didn't touch. My wife is tight with this firm so they gave him a more than fair rate too.

Now it's off to helping him focus on him and good stuff so he can relax and begin to live again as things settle in.

We'll know more very soon as the deadline before we begin turning up the heat is next Friday. They EACH have to respond to a total of 7 demands or else. We did offer up a mediation meeting as an option as well but that won't negate the 7 demands.

Stay tuned.....

Off to Play Deff Leppard's Gods of War one more time.

It helps if you read this post while listening to this:

Wow! It sucks to see this kinda shit happen in family's. My step-grandma took everything from my grandma and dad. Then just in the last few months family member took 10K in cash when a key was given to them to help my uncle get home after a surgery he had.

Wow! It sucks to see this kinda shit happen in family's. My step-grandma took everything from my grandma and dad. Then just in the last few months family member took 10K in cash when a key was given to them to help my uncle get home after a surgery he had.

People are fucking slime balls

Contact the police ASAP!!!

Get your evidence together too. This advice is from Rick and Kathleen.

Father is against putting my sister in the slammer. He's old-school loyal to a point of what I call using blind stupidit. I can't say that without it sounding harsh about my dad but he's 82 yrs old a great guy who would do anything for us kids and to his own fault/demise unfortunately.

I have placed a call into the cbus narcotics detectives to file my own report and get their insight. Trying to keep his wishes but on the edge of protecting him and keeping things in a row so when they are needed we can move on them.

Rick, I'll PM you the team we have hired. Your wife will likely know them.