Lotus build on Overhaulin tonight part 2

carl1647545492

I just had the biggest heartbreak ever. I watched last week and couldn't wait to see the final product, yet when I checked my DVR, Dish has fucked me. For the last few days, no info has been displayed for Velocity, only "This channel is moving to 246". When is it moving? June fucking 12th. Over a week away. Why the fuck do I need to know this now?!

Apparently because there is no info, the new Overhaulin' was not recorded, and I can not see when it might be on again. I don't know why it did this though, it recorded Wheeler Dealers a few nights ago under the same circumstances.

Is this like the new overhaulin' on discovery where it's not even the same as before?

They don't play pranks (fail. even though they suck).

When taking apart the car or whatever, they show a 15 second clip of someone removing one bolt and the rear end is out or the motor pops out.

They interview the crew asking what they're doing. Who fucking cares. We don't need to know about the sweet suspension setup or the in dash a/c unit that's going in.

And who fucking cares about the floor they're using?

It seems like it's all a marketing pitch for part companies anymore.

It's on Velocity channel now and follows the original format. Owner doesn't know the car is being customized, and everything is shown. I agree the way they changed things around on Discovery sucked, but I still watched it.

Clay, I'd say they're out there somewhere. If Velocity has a site I'm sure there's clips on there.

The 2nd episode of the Lotus came on at 11:00, it's looking amazing and very different from what is usually built on Overhaulin'.