Street Outlaws on Discovery channel

ChevyMan1972

Reality tv of illegal [legal] street races with real [staged] fights. :lolguy:

If this were real, because we already know all reality tv shows are, these guys would not want their mugs on tv...

...but I'll still watch it. :fuckyeah:

Why can't they prep a track to hook that good?
Its not the prep, Its takes a working car.

To those that are saying its all staged and fake..It is not. These guys are 100% real. Best group of street racers out there. What most people dont know it the local police are willing to work with it more then most city's. Many times the city has shut down a street for them to race on and have like a little town get together.

So what actually happened to the guy with the primer'ed "slut", it said he passed away at the end of the show???

I wondered that too.

I googled it and some guy on SVT said he committed suicide.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-side-pub-17/943198-new-show-street-outlaws.html

While it's not Pass Time or anything, it's still real cars on tv doing what alot of people like to do. Maybe it'll spark a better show in the future

Did you know that Rich Christensen created Pass Time? The douche who was on pinks? :lolguy:

Wonder if he created this show too.

Did you know that Rich Christensen created Pass Time? The douche who was on pinks? :lolguy:

Wonder if he created this show too.

Yeah I did. Dude sucks. Pretty sure he isn't a part of this one. He is a part of this Won & Done show coming out (or is out). He needs to find something else to do. Maybe flying fast planes through the mountains. Fly or Die sounds good

Car guys complaining about a show where there talking cars an racing.

Yeah its drama and maybe staged (welcome to anyyyy tv show) but its still car related .

These shows are not meant for the minority (us) they are meant for the majority who know next to nothing about racing and cars. All about eyeballs on the screen...