Street Outlaws on Discovery channel

ChevyMan1972

Its not the prep, Its takes a working car.

To those that are saying its all staged and fake..It is not. These guys are 100% real. Best group of street racers out there. What most people dont know it the local police are willing to work with it more then most city's. Many times the city has shut down a street for them to race on and have like a little town get together.

I dont know about the "antics" but the cars abd people are 100% legit street racers. Farm Truck and Murder Nova have been around for a long, long time. You would have to have been living under a rock to have not seen them doing work somehere on youtube.

I had to watch but to laugh they were claiming "fastest cars in the state and maybe the country" they need to make a trip to Texas next year. I also can't stand this street racing using car off a trailer street racing should be street cars not trailer queens.

I had to watch but to laugh they were claiming "fastest cars in the state and maybe the country" they need to make a trip to Texas next year. I also can't stand this street racing using car off a trailer street racing should be street cars not trailer queens.

they are racing on the street so it is street racing.... I dont think i heard any of them claim that they had street cars.

These shows are not meant for the minority (us) they are meant for the majority who know next to nothing about racing and cars. All about eyeballs on the screen...

Shows like this will only increase attention unwanted to the sport. Don't be suprise this summer the cops with crack down on street racing and HD. I'm not part of any of those but sux to see where this is heading for the general car enthusiasts.

I wish they would show more of the mechanics, testing, braking, buying, selling, & racing. And cut the fake drama. Shit talking and negotiating is one thing but most the of the show as so dumb. They probably have tips, tricks, and great info on making a great street race car that they could share. They could do product reviews and probably get better advertising money than fake fights and pranks.

I dont think any of the roll race cars at Texas have a snow balls chance against Murder Nova from a Dig.

And as stated, no one said they were street cars, they are just street racing. :fuckyeah:

I wish they would show more of the mechanics, testing, braking, buying, selling, & racing. And cut the fake drama. Shit talking and negotiating is one thing but most the of the show as so dumb. They probably have tips, tricks, and great info on making a great street race car that they could share. They could do product reviews and probably get better advertising money than fake fights and pranks.

A true street racer or grudge racer that is out to make money will not tell you a single thing. Why do you think most of those guys don't do build threads or let chassis shops or motor post pictures of their builds?

I dont think any of the roll race cars at Texas have a snow balls chance against Murder Nova from a Dig.

And as stated, no one said they were street cars, they are just street racing. :fuckyeah:

Murder Nova and Boosted GT have pretty much called out the world when it comes to street racing. Big tire cars, 10.5 tire cars, anything you can think of they said bring out out and we will drag it around...

because every street racer has a street car:masturboy:

I've noticed the last two episodes:

BS/drama llama/street racing is my LIFE YO/My Mustang rules all/Asian takes lessons on how to fight because he is a massive pussy.. etc. for 45 minutes.

10 minutes of racing.

The callouts have began:

idiots... like has been said, these are some FAST cars/trucks that are built to HOOK on the street. People around here cry about a TRACK not being prepped enough for their racecar, but then think they will roast these guys on the street... lol