Anthony #2 has no class.

jerrodh

If Anthony #2 was some random guy on craigslist I wouldn't have been surprised. Just kind of floors me that this is how a member of a community would treat another member.

I even offered to pay the full paypal amount and you said just let me know tomorrow there was no urgency from you. And the fact that I was talking about coming to get it within 48hours you act like thats a long time. Thats pretty short at least from all the transactions I've done with the community usually a few days or till the next weekend, etc.

But oh well I've said what I've come to say. Just a shame some people's word means nothing to them. Not a class act at all this guy.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Anthony #2 was some random guy on craigslist I wouldn't have been surprised. Just kind of floors me that this is how a member of a community would treat another member.

I even offered to pay the full paypal amount and you said just let me know tomorrow there was no urgency from you. And the fact that I was talking about coming to get it within 48hours you act like thats a long time. Thats pretty short at least from all the transactions I've done with the community usually a few days or till the next weekend, etc.

But oh well I've said what I've come to say. Just a shame some people's word means nothing to them. Not a class act at all this guy.

http://www.goodtherapy.org/find-therapist.html

So you would treat someone on here better than your close friend or fam?

I wouldn't go back on my word if that is what you are asking. If I made arrangements to sell something to a member of a community I have been a part of for 5+ years I would have kept my word and sold it to them yep.

I wouldn't go back on my word if that is what you are asking. If I made arrangements to sell something to a member of a community I have been a part of for 5+ years I would have kept my word and sold it to them yep.

So if your family member, or employee/close friend needed it you would still sell it to the CR member?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0mm5S4CBcq0/Tn-teYL4pVI/AAAAAAAAAJo/zOwJkvBI87k/s1600/Antoine-Dodson-Dumb1.gif

So you got butthurt enough to make a thread over all this?

Do you really have nothing else to worry about in life? Or are you just that big of a bitch? If the first is the case, I really want your life, because I have bigger fish to fry. I mean being a little frustrated is one thing, but going this far is straight podadoe style. You sir, have ranked up with IMS2 on my chart.

So you got butthurt enough to make a thread over all this?

Do you really have nothing else to worry about in life? Or are you just that big of a bitch? If the first is the case, I really want your life, because I have bigger fish to fry. I mean being a little frustrated is one thing, but going this far is straight podadoe style. You sir, have ranked up with IMS2 on my chart.

It took me about 10 seconds longer to make this thread than you to respond to it. Your logic lacks... well logic. I mean i did post this in the Kitchen for a reason...

Just don't understand why someone would give their word to someone to not follow through on it. Guess I'm old fashion that way and Haven't joined the ranks of the scum, scoundrels, liars, and cheats.

it's a fucking older unit stackable washer and dryer, not rare coin or a nice Colt Python. it's a fucking washing machine and dryer.

Ant is a stand up guy with a kick ass car who chose to stand up and help a close friend first.

It took me about 10 seconds longer to make this thread than you to respond to it. Your logic lacks... well logic. I mean i did post this in the Kitchen for a reason...

Just don't understand why someone would give their word to someone to not follow through on it. Guess I'm old fashion that way and Haven't joined the ranks of the scum, scoundrels, liars, and cheats.

:lolguy: Scum? Scoundrels? Liar? Really dude....search CL and find another one, and give it up already

it's a fucking older unit stackable washer and dryer, not rare coin or a nice Colt Python. it's a fucking washing machine and dryer.

Ant is a stand up guy with a kick ass car who chose to stand up and help a close friend first.

thank you

• Upvote 1

Is this what our world has come to? You get the raw end of a deal and come to the interwebz to make a big dramatic scene? This should have been kept man to man, but whatever works.

This would have served better as a facebook status and only been there to torture your friends and family.

In closing I really like good gas station coffee, it makes long road trips go much better.

IF we all pitch in $0.50 we can get him his washer/dryer off craigslist.

Who's in.

Not all at once now..

I'll even prove that I'm truly willing to help and not just resorting to trolling. I'll throw in $tree.fiddy. With Jones' $0.50 we only need $96 more. C'mon peeps! Let's step up and show what a tight nit community we are!

In closing I really like good gas station coffee, it makes long road trips go much better.

Mmmmmm...I love me some Pilot station coffee.

Gas station sushi.

And in all honesty I'm not cheap but I did need the washer and dryer as I was laid off and have been job searching and trying to relocate for sometime now. Enjoy all the laughs and name calling you want doesn't bother me. My faith in a mans word will just be a little less from now.