Which trading services? TD Ameritrade? Scott Trade? Fidelity? Other

Jackson1647545504

I use scottrade, they are cheap, fast, have great software including mobile. I do enough trades and have enough money with them that I get free access to their level two data and ELITE software. Very useful for serious day trading.

If you go with them let me know I'll give a referral code for a few free trades for both of us. Also the local offices are friendly and knowledgeable at least at westerville.

Some firms have hidden fees, especially when trading very cheap stocks and lesser known ones so you have to watch out for that. I trade a lot of things that are high enough risk to make your 401k adviser puke and its always 7 bucks.

I use Scottrade as well... and I'm actually an RR. lol. It's fine for some things, but any real coin and I would go with an actual adviser/brokerage firm. This is what I do for my career, I consider these accounts gambling at this point. unless you are going with ETF's or some other kind of indexed/fund. Buying single stocks can be extremely tricky.