Prop

Sam1647545489

Anyone got a 23-24 pitch 3 blade prop. I wanna do some testing on my boat. My 26 pitch is a hair to much right now and wanna try a 3 blade. 24 pitch would be preferred but whatever you got. I would take full responsibility for the prop and any damage done to it if that were to happen

to the boat stupid what does switching your prop/Pitch do?

Typically the higher the number, the more top speed you will get if you got enough power to turn it. The lower the number, the more jump out of the hole you will get but lose some speed. Then there is 4 blades and 3 blades. Cleaver style and round ears. Its goes on

Its gets to much chine walk when I do. Plus I think I can get more speed out of it if I step down in pitch and run a 3 blade.

Matt, if you dont mind I would like to try it. What side of town you on?

http://www.marine-products.com/bennett-trim-tabs-18inx12in-22ft-27ft-1812e.html?utm_medium=cse&utm_source=google&gclid=CNnHjJzUzbcCFe9cMgodX34AcQ

Its gets to much chine walk when I do. Plus I think I can get more speed out of it if I step down in pitch and run a 3 blade.

That could be from the prop and not having trim tabs or a combination of both.

Sorry, just saw this. I am off of Sawmill and Snouffer RD in Brookside.

Mirage or Mirage Plus?

Regular Mirage